BONUS CHAPTER 3

A/N: Living the dream is out now. Veer and Meera's journey has begun! Do read and drop your comments. I'll be eagerly waiting.

A/N: Warning: This chapter contains mature content.

|AUTHOR|

Naina was tapping her foot and waiting impatiently for her husband to arrive. He had promised her a date night while Neel and Indu were watching over their kids. Tanya had just turned two months old and she was so cute. Veer was ever so protective of her. He would spend hours with her, talking and singing to her.

Naina was scared that Veer would feel neglected if Naina spent more time with the new baby but to her suprise her boy was so understanding and reliable. He would even help Naina when she tried to calm a distressed Tanya. What surprised her the most was how Tanya would stop crying and stare at her brother with big curious eyes.

Naina sighed as she stared at she phone screen that had the picture of her kids. She didn't want to leave them but Annie and Indu didn't listen to her and forced her to get ready. According them she needed to loosen up and chill. Which is ture because she had been anxious and tense since Tanya was born. So, she agreed and a few hours later she was waiting at a  restaurant.

Viraj was supposed to be here half an hour ago. Naina called him once again. "Viraj where are you?" Naina asked him with a sigh. She was really looking forward to spend some time with him. Ever since Tanya was born  their hands had been full. They didn't get much alone time so to go on a date with him today meant a lot to her.

"I'm sorry Naina! I was on my way but then something came up. I'm almost done with it. I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you. I love you." Naina smiled because she knew Viraj always kept his promise. "Viraj! It's okay take your time. Don't worry about me! I think this restaurant has a bookstore attached to it!!! I'll go there. When you come here you know where to find me!"

Naina exclaimed excitedly. Viraj laughed at his wife's enthusiasm. "Okay ma'am! I'll find you when I get there. Enjoy and call me if anything comes up. I love you too!" Naina smiled and cut the call with a bye. The inner little girl in her wanted to scream in joy when she spotted the bookstore right when she was on the call with her husband. But she was an adult now so she controlled her emotions and walked to the bookstore with a gleam on her face.

She walked inside the bookstore and the owner smiled sweetly at her. She smiled back and took her time admiring the books that were stacked in the shelf. She brushed her fingers through the covers of the books and walked until she found what she had been looking for.

It had been a while since she sat down and read a book. So, to be back here made her feel home. Ever since she was a kid Naina always found books and words fascinating. She admired how authors could transport people into a different world with mere words. She wanted to do that. She had been contemplating that idea for a long time now.

She thought that when the time would be right she'll talk to Viraj about it. She knew he would never say no but instead encourage her. All she needed was a little bit courage because putting yourself out there isn't an easy task. But, she was willing to do it.

All these thoughts were looming in her head when she found a perfect book. She pulled it out of the shelf and read the synopsis. It was pretty interesting. She picked up all the books that were part of that series and beamed with happiness.