CHAPTER 18

|AUTHOR|

It was finally the next day and today Annie was about to open her bakery. Viraj and his friends were super excited. It had taken a lot of planning and organising to make the place look aesthetic. It was a cozy barkey tucked away at one of the most visited places in Deharadun.

The name of Annie's barkey is ANNIE'S SWEET TOOTH. This logo was a chocolate cupcake with strawberry icing and a yellow background. Viraj and his friends had been there at the bakery since 7am in the morning. Sameer had joined them about an hour later.

The aroma inside the shop was mouth watering. Annie had baked some amazing goodies and was eagerly wating for her first few customers who were none other than her friends to try it out. They just wanted to wait for a few more hours before they cut the ribbon and let the customers in. Surprise surprise the chief guest was none other than Colonel Bakshi.

He had actually come to Dehradun a few days back and Annie was more than happy to give him the honour. Who better than the one who had trained one of the most lethal soilders out there. Arjun's mom had also come down. She loved Annie like her own daughter and also considered Neel and Viraj like her own sons.

In fact she always showered more love on Neel and Viraj when the three of them visit her during their holidays which is usually not like a vacation.

Annie gestured Sameer to come to the other side of the room. The rest of them were busy and engaged with the guests and did not notice their absence. After the intense argument with Viraj yesterday Annie realised that there is no point in talking to Viraj. He always does what he wants so she decided to take the matter in her own hands.

" Sam you're one hundred percent sure that your friend will bring her here right? I want her here at any cost. It's okay if she misses the inauguration ceremony I don't care I just want to meet her. She will be here right?"

"Arrey Annie Didi you've asked me this question about a hundred times. You don't worry she'll bring her here for sure. She's like a sprite fire I'm sure she always fulfills her promises. You don't worry she'll be here. Also you should have seen Bhai when he was with Naina he was like another person." Sameer said laughing and Annie couldn't help but laugh.

"Aww that's so sweet!!! I want to see that. You better make this happen else I shall not help you with your stupid date that you're planning." Annie warned him.

" Jeez fine chill out. Go make sure everything is in order. Our family is about to be added with another member." Sam tried to calm Annie and pushed her towards the counter.

" Just one member I was thinking two. What about the girl you have a crush on and about to ask her out? Aww so cute you're blushing!" She pulled his cheeks and cooed at him. Sameer frowned at her, pushing her hands away he told her to go mind her business. Annie showed her tounge to him like a child and hopped towards her boyfriend.

Meanwhile Naina and her friends were still sleeping when someone knocked on their door loudly. Naina was the first one to get up. She looked at her friends with an irritated face groaning she tied her hair into a bun got up from her bed and moved to open the door. " I'm coming one minute." With that she opened the door, she was shocked to see Veer crying loudly in Lisa's arms and continuously muttering "Nea".

Lisa had a pained expression and asked Naina to take Veer. Naina nodded immediately and carried Veer in her arms. His arms went around her neck automatically and he hid his face in her neck. He was still hiccuping because of all the crying. Poor baby looked shattered. Naina rubbed his back and asked Lisa what was wrong.