CHAPTER 15

|VIRAJ|

It had been 3 weeks since I had meet Naina. I just can't get her out of my head. It's like I'm going insane without looking at her beautiful face  every day. This is stupid, I can't fall in love so quickly. Doesn't make any sense at all, but then again we soldiers have the tendency to do things fast and quick but with at most perfection.

So it's not surprising but I just can't be in love no, no even if I am I'm not going to acknowledge it because I don't want her life to be tangled with mine. I just have way too many things going on and to pull her into this madness would be a stupid thing to do.

I don't want her to wait for me and live with that constant anxiety and fear. I just want her to have a normal life where her man will come home everyday to her and she should live with all the happiness in her life.

But here's the catch I can't let her go nor can I imagine her with anyone other than me. This is so so bad, I'm frustrated and want to pull all my hair out. I can't believe I flirted with her that day. I'm so stupid I wish I could have been a little more subtle and maintained my distance. At least then I would have been a little sane.

"WHAT THE HELL NEEL? WE AGREED NO PERSONAL CALLS!!! ARE YOU INSANE??!?!?" Arjun screamed in the earpiece. That's right we were out on a mission and I was thinking about Naina. Oh god I have to stop this shit . Focus Viraj focus after this you can go and have a look at her. I'm not a creep.

She's so beautiful teaching all those kids. Fine I have kind of been stalking her but I'm not a psycho. I just couldn't stop myself from going and looking at her even if I can't talk to her I can at least look at her. That was more than enough for me.

Getting back to reality. We were on a mission and as usual Neel and Arjun were fighting. We were standing at three different locations just three streets away from St. Thomas home for children.

I knew there was a bigger reason why Officer Bakshi had posted all the three of us here. The terrorist that we had captured the day before we arrived here  had informed us about all the names but hadn't revealed any of their locations. Two days back we had out resources confirm that some of those terrorists were right here in Dehardun and were planning something big.

They were boiling with anger because we had captured one of them and were now waiting for the right time to strike. Bloody hell wait until I get my hands on them I'll show them what is revenge and anger. How dare they enter my country and try to harm my people.

How Officer Bakshi was aware about this even before that asshole blurted out was something that was beyond me. He was a genius and his instincts were on spot all the time. It must have been one of those hunches that he usually has. He's truly a commendable officer and my inspiration. I aspire to be an officer like him one day. I was waiting as ti when he would call and assign us the next mission and here we are. A soilder can never be on a holiday.

" Guys what the fuck is wrong with you people!?!?! You can continue this stupid argument later after we get that asshole understood? Also Gamma what the hell man Beta is right no personal calls!!! Call your girlfriend later damnit!!!" I told the both of them strictly.

"I don't like these names why the hell am I Gamma why can't I be Beta and that asshole Gamma!!?!? Or better why can't I be Captian America?" Neel whined like a 12 year old girl who didn't get the dress she wanted. We had this stupid conversation all the bloody time.Why the fuck do I tolerate him?

"Just shut up Gamma!!! We can argue about it later okay. You do know that our phones can be tapped any moment right just shut your mouths both of you and focus." I whisper yelled into the earpiece.