CHAPTER 22

|AUTHOR|

As expected Isha and Neena drilled her for the next 45 minutes. Naina recited everything that had happened with her today, the meeting with Viraj, Veer's incident and also about the phone call.

"Before we jump to Viraj's topic." Naina rolled her eyes at while Neena laughed a little and Isha crossed her legs sitting all professionally. "Naina there's nothing wrong with what Sister Brenda did. It's better that way and you know how strong Veer is he'll be absolutely fine, okay. Don't you worry everything will fall in place yeah?" Naina nodded her head yet again wiping a lone tear that had escaped her eyes. She removed her glasses and cried a little

Neena and Isha hugged Naina consoling her. After a while she composed herself and smiled at her friends. "Now that is clear and done. Coming to Viraj. Oh my god you're so sly girl! I did not expect that from you, what were you guys taking about?" Isha wiggled her eyebrows at me and Neena sat there with a smirk on her face eagerly wating for Naina's  reply. "Yeah tell us, I need details!" Neena added.

Naina groaned "It's not a big deal okay he's the one who called me. We just spoke casually like friends. Nothing more nothing less. So don't fret your stupid brains over it." Neena clicked her tounge with disapproval and Isha mirrored her.

" Hold on, you aren't going to get away just like that. We said details." Neena stressed on detail, Isha nooded her head agreeing with Neena. "Fine whatever I'll tell you. You two will be the death of me" Naina replied and held her head dramatically her friends rolled their eyes at her. She told them about her morning walk with Viraj and then about their conversation she didn't tell them about his past, she thought it was a little personal to just reavel it like that, she did tell them about the hug though, didn't tell them why they hugged. Finally after the most longest 20 minutes of her life she sighed and fell back on the bed waiting for her friends reaction.

Neena and Isha were shocked. They could tell by looking at Naina that she was already too deep into this, it's just the matter of realization for her. "Oh god that is so cute!!! You guys hugged and all. Excuse me while I cry over my bestie's first ever hug with her man." Isha fanned herself pretending to cry, dramatic much was all Naina could think. Neena laughed at Isha but moved towards Naina and hugged her telling her how proud she is of her her. "It's not a big deal okay just a heat of that moment."

Naina groaned at her dramatic friends and hit her head several times. "God save me please save me from these people." She prayed looking up at the ceiling Isha and Neena laughed even more now. Exactly after another 20 minutes of teasing Naina, Isha's expression turned serious.

She shoved Naina's shoulder "Bitch when are you going to tell me about this ball? I have so much to do now. I have to choose my dress, yours and Neena's too. Just thinking about it stresses me out." She held her head between her hands while Naina and Neena rolled their eyes at Isha. She can be such a dram a queen.

"Hold on you guys are coming to the ball? When exactly did that happen?" Naina asked raising one eyebrow at them. Both of them smirked at Naina " Well Sameer asked me on a date!" Isha threw her hands in the air well that makes sense. She looked towards Neena "So this guy named Shail is taking me. He's one of Viraj's junior. All thanks to Annie she's the one who asked him to ask me out.I haven't even meet him yet but I'm already mesmerized." Neena sighed dreamily her friends laughed at her antics.

" Wait a minute I thought it was an army ball? Sameer is not in the army so how can he be there?" Naina questioned Isha. "Yes it is an army ball of course but I think you can RSVP your friends even if they don't have an army background. He was Rsvped  by Viraj once again and he asked me out." She replied yet last part with a squeal and clapped her hands.