BONUS CHAPTER 2

|NAINA|

|3 months later|

I sighed and stared my reflection in the mirror. I groaned in anger and tried to button my pants for the millionth time. It popped open once again. "No this can't be happening!!!" I love this baby to pieces but the bump that was now on my stomach restricted me from buttoning up my pants.

I love the baby bump and so did Viraj but it's so unfair that all my clothes were tight. I sat on the bed and stared at the bump. Viraj entered the room and I looked at him with a frown.

He raised his brows and sat beside me. He leaned his head and kissed my bump. "Hi baby! Daddy loves you!" He whispered against my stomach like he has been doing everyday for the past few months. My heart fluttered everytime he did it.

After that he came close to my face and kissed my lips. "Good morning Naina!" I glared and pushed him away. He sighed and a small smile played on his lips. Not my fault my mood swings were in full swing. Besides he's used to it.

"What's wrong?" I stood up and pointed at my reflection. "Look at me! I look like a whale." I threw my hands in the air. Viraj sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You look beautiful Naina! You don't look like a whale! Even if you do you are a cute whale! Also our baby is in there!"

I pushed him away and turned to face him. "You don't understand! Just look at yourself, you look so prefect! Not a hair out of place! Your body is not changing! You have the body of a Greek God! On the other hand look at me! My pants don't even fit me anymore!" I was at the verge of crying when Viraj pulled me towards his chest.

"Naina! God, calm down! Your mood swings are driving insane." I was about to protest when he placed a finger on my lips. "Shh! You're so beautiful! Your body is beautiful. We have a little one growing here. Your bump is so cute." Viraj rubbed the baby bump with his palms.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Who says my wife isn't beautiful? You're practically glowing Naina!" Viraj kissed my forehead and hugged me closer. I sighed and sniffed his cologne feeling at peace for a moment.

But then something struck me. I shoved him away and glared at him. "You know what this is all your fault?" Viraj's lips morphed into a playful smirk. He crossed his arms across his chest. "Really? Aren't you the one who said it takes two to tango?" I screeched and shoved his shoulder.

"Whatever! It's still your fault! Your back doesn't hurt and you don't feel uncomfortable or the urge to pee at weird times!! It's always me! Your feet don't swell up!" Viraj appeared unphased, instead he had an amused look on his face. He was by now used to me throwing all these accusations at him. It was kind of our daily routine.

"My bloody pants don't fit anymore!" I threw my hands in the air and kicked them with my legs cursing the entire time. Viraj bit his lip trying to control his laughter. If he laughed he knew I would make him sleep on the couch so he shut his mouth.

I walked to the wardrobe and pulled on my comfy oversized pyjamas. "Naina! Come on it's okay! We'll go buy some new clothes for you!" I scoffed and walked away to Veer's room. He's the only person who I don't find annoying and irritating.

He was busy reading something. I was so happy that he's a book lover just like me. I laid on the bed beside him and peeked into his book. Thank God it was the weekend. I'm so happy for that. Veer smiled at me and kissed my cheek.