CHAPTER 42

A/N : Hello people! I'm back hope you enjoy this update. Took a lot to write it.

 Took a lot to write it

|AUTHOR|

For the next 3 hours Viraj and his team hatched up a full proof plan to catch that bastard. They made sure that there were no loop holes. Viraj has to protect his team as well, even if it's at the cost of his life. Javid might be 18 only but he's very dangerous. Keeping all the points in mind Viraj and his team got ready in their uniforms, loaded with all the weapons and backups that were necessary.

Viraj hollered for his team to gather so that he could go over the plan once again. "Listen carefully team! I have selected the best of best for this mission. Everyone stick to their plans and I want no mistakes. Worst case scenario if something does go wrong you will alert me immediately and plan B shall be initiated. Am I clear?" Viraj asked them with a commanding voice. His team replied with a "YES SIR!!!" Viraj had a lethal look on his face but nodded satisfied with the response.

"Good enough! Siddharth, Akhil, Veena and Sahil you four will be going with the bomb squad to all the market places like we decided before. I am stressing on this once again. I want no mistakes. Be alert at all times and our main priority: No civilians should be harmed in any way." The four of them were lined up in front of him with their heads held up high and hands behind their backs. Their expressions were stoic and they nodded their heads with another course of "Yes Sir's!!!" flying in the air.

They were aware of the consequences in case they didn't follow so they had to be extra careful and cautious. "Well you know the rest of the plan. Stick to it, do not improvise!!! Meanwhile Neel, Arjun and I are going to catch that asshole and rescue the civilians he has captured." Neel and Arjun stood straight and nodded their heads. "As of now go and get ready for this mission." They nodded their heads and saluted Viraj and scrambled off to get ready.

Arjun moved towards the computer when he heard a ping on it. He frowned staring at the pc and called Viraj asking him to take a look at it. Viraj frowned as well and walked towards Arjun. "You were right all of them are related. This Javid, Amar and Aman, Bassim and of course the last unknown suspect who's apparently controlling the strings of these bastards." Viraj scrolled with the through the page and was shocked reading the information.

"What the fuck? Amar, Aman and Bassim were put in the same prison on a fucking island? What is this island?" Arjun sighed and tried to search more about this island. Meanwhile Neel did the same thing. "Oh fuck this is insane and scary you guys come here. You have to see this!!!" Arjun and Viraj sprinted towards him and hovered behind his system.

Their eyes widened with shock. "What in the world??? Isn't this the prison for the most lethal and psychotic criminals that is located somewhere in the Arabian sea?" Viraj asked and Neel nodded his head. " Not only that, I am willing to bet these might be the same group that the American spies are trying to find. Look can you see that snake tattoo on their arms." Viraj squinted his eyes as he zoomed the picture of Bassim's hand.