Sawyer says something to Jospeh and they both walk away.

"Must be serious." Avery grabs a snack from the pantry.

"What do you mean?"

"If it's something not that serious Sawyer sends Evan. If it's something serious Sawyer does it himself." She shrugs again, "I don't know just something I picked up on." She says almost embarrassed.

I watch as they walk further away. I get this anxious feeling in my stomach and I can't seem to concentrate on anything.

"Ready?" Evan walks into the room. In his usual button up suit, combed hair and elegant stance. I turn to Avery who hides what she's eating.

"I told you not to eat. The restaurant isn't that far." He teases her. I look between them. Avery is wearing a beautiful black silk dress. I'm so preoccupied with my own thoughts I didn't even notice she is all dressed up.

"Where are you two going?" I question. Avery turns to me with a smile,

"On a date." She squeals.

"Let Sawyer know we will be gone for a couple of hours." Evan says as they both walk out on me.

"And then there were none." I whisper. Maybe today should be a movie day with a bunch of snacks.

The kitchen sliding door opens, startling me. Only Sawyer walks in.

"Oh great. You're back." I roll my eyes.

"Do you have a problem?" Sawyer turns to me angrily.

"Where's Joseph?" I ask, completely ignoring his question. I'm getting worried. 

"On his way." Sawyer doesn't look at me. He starts whipping up something to eat. It doesn't take long for the kitchen to start smelling like the sweet aroma of sloppy joes.

My stomach growls and I quickly turn to Sawyer who has a small smirk on his face. He knows what he's doing.

"Where is Jospeh?" I ask again. It's been fifteen minutes.

"Out."

"Our where?" I question. He tastes a fork full of the sloppy goodness and his eyes instantly close.

"Mmm so good." He dramatically says. I restrain myself from asking to try it.

"I'm sure you don't make it as good as Evan."

Sawyer laughs at what I say.

"I think you're forgetting who has made it for you all those times."

"It was you?" I gasp, not believing.

He mockingly smiles. 

The smell makes me walk closer, but I stop myself.

"Want some?" He shoves some on a plate and passes it over my nose.

"Not if it's coming from you." I try to angrily say but my eyes stay glued to the food. I push it away which causes him to shrug.

The sliding glass door catches both of our attention. Jospeh walks in.

"Where were you? I thought Sawyer might have killed you." I run up to Jospeh hugging the life out of him. I don't feel him laughing and look up at him. He's staring at Sawyer. One look into his eyes tells me everything. Sadness.

"What's wrong?" I question, pulling away from him. As soon as he hears me talking he snaps out of whatever sadness trance he was in.

"Nothing." He quickly smiles, "What did I miss?"