CHAPTER 93

It's been a week and this baby is still inside of me.

Good thing about today is that it's rainy and waking up to the sound of rain gives me peace. It's not too hard, but it is a soothing sound. I wiggle around trying to get my feet warm and I feel Sawyers arms around me.

I turn around to face him as I watch him sleep, his breathing soft and even. His curls are flying every which way and I lift my hand to run them through his soft curls.

His eyes slowly open from the feel of my hand. "Good morning, darling." His voice full of sleep, deep and raspy.

"Morning." I smile up at him, just as sleepy.

He looks at me for a moment, and then his eyes wander down to my bare collarbones. His eyebrows furrow and I know he's remembering all of last nights activities.

"How are you feeling?" He asks, concern on his face. I really think he thinks he's hurt me, which makes me laugh.

My legs are sore.

"Just sore." I stick my tongue out. "But he's still here." I frown.

"Everyone has a wager going on downstairs."

My mouth falls open.

"A bet on what?" I question, already knowing the answer.

"When the baby will come."

"Me coming isn't enough?" I act offended but Sawyer doesn't like the dirty innuendo and gives me a glare.

I sheepishly smile,

"Avery bets by the end of this week. Drew thinks in two days. Evan thinks the baby is never coming out." He grabs a pair of socks from a drawer as he explains and I nod.

"What about you?" I question.

He sits on the bed and looks at me. He takes a deep breath, "Well, I'm with Evan on this one. At this point you're pregnant forever." He tries to joke and I groan.

"Don't jinx it." I push him but he grabs me as we fall back onto the bed.

"I'm sure he'll come when he's ready." He whispers and he gives me a sweet kiss before letting go.

I push off him and quickly shower. 

Everyone's downstairs conversing. Sawyer spots me and helps me sit down. I can't do it on my own.

Food makes me nauseous. I've been cramping a lot. Don't get me started on the back pain.

"Hungry?" Sawyer asks. Nancy isn't here so looks like Sawyer is cooking.

"No." I scrunch my nose.

"You got to eat something. A banana at least." He says and I grab the banana from him.

"Fine." He pecks me on the nose and I smile.

"Guys. I got a weird letter in the mail." Avery says. Everyone stops what they're doing to look at her.

"What?" Evan says.

"I got a death threat letter in the mail." Avery repeats.

"When?" Evan asks. "Let me see it." He demands.

"Relax. It could be fake." Drew cuts in.

"A week ago." She shrinks into her chair.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Sawyer cuts in. "Let me see it." Sawyer now demands. Avery pulls it from her pajama pants and hands it to Evan.

Evan reads it, humming angrily a few times.

"Fake?" Drew asks in anticipation.

"Who is it from?" Sawyer asks and walks around to where Evan is sitting.