CHAPTER 72

The week after finding out I'm pregnant is a blur. I'm still processing and I'm still as scared and confused as ever.

I walk down stairs. It's almost one in the afternoon. I over over slept.

"Hello?" I call out from upstairs but the house is quiet. "Anyone home?" I call out one more time and still no answer.

I hear a knock at the door and then the doorbell.

"Shit." I jump startled and rush downstairs.

I quickly open the door and standing there is a women I have never seen before. She's taller than me and as skinny as a stick. Her light brown hair is in a slick pony tail and she's wearing a tight white dress. Classy doesn't begin to describe her. I look down at how I'm dressed. I'm still in my oversized pajama and my curls in a flying mess.

"Hello?" She says and I snap out of my daze.

"Um, hi I'm Opal." I softly say.

"Mmm, hello I'm Petra." She smiles.

"Are you Petra Burton, the model?" I question.

"Yes." She nods her head. I'm not sure whether to be start struck or not.

"I'm looking for Sawyer." She says and my stomach drops.

"Oh, he's not here." I let her know.

"If Pierce isn't here, I'll just come back later."

"There's no need. You've come all this way. You can wait here. I'm sure it won't be long." I smile. She turns back to me.

"No. I don't want to be a bother. I will come back later."

"No no. Sawyer will be back." I motion for her to come inside.

"Have you talking to Sawyer?" I question.

"No, I wanted this to be a surprise." Shes says excited. I notice she's holding a suitcase.

"Did you come here too, did you need something from Sawyer?" She asks. "He's always leaving the door unlocked." She says.

She doesn't know I live here.

"Something like that." I smile at her. "Come in, we can wait together."

She nods and slowly walks in.

"Where did you come from? That's a lot of luggage." I help her haul in the luggage.

"I travel a lot, just came from Spain." She looks down at her luggage. "Sawyer will definitely be annoyed that brought this much luggage."

"I was about to see if they have anything for lunch. Want to join?" I question.

She goes to the refrigerator and starts taking things out. She turns on the oven and the stove and starts chopping away.

"You know how to cook?" I question, she smiles as she looks at me.

"Yes and no. I'm just making five minute dishes. They're Sawyers favorite."

"I thought his favorite thing was just meat. But not all this fancy stuff. It's weird." I softly laugh.

"Do you want a drink?" She asks and she starts rummaging through things like she's lived here before. She knows where everything is.

"It's okay. I can get myself water." I grab the water jug from the refrigerator and grab a cup from the cabinet. I can feel her eyes on me as I do all of this.

"Seems like you know where everything is." She says.

"Oh no, I work for Sawyer. I sometimes help in the kitchen. Do you need help with anything?" I quickly change the subject.