Caius Volturi x Pregnant OC (requested)

Requested by starlyn2019

Madison POV.

I recently found out that I am pregnant. I'm Madison Volturi. The Wife/mate of Caius Volturi. I am a human. Caius found me after the Cullens hybrid encounter. So, I got to know that I can be a Mother as well. I love Caius but he is a lunatic ! I mean by who leaves his pregnant wife alone in a room to sulk around without any care. It has been one day, I found I am about to be a mother. But no one seems to be really care about me!
Caius knows really well that carrying a Hybrid is a dangerous thing. But he doesn't even seem to even calm me down. He is just being the ruthless king. My lower abdomen was slightly swollen and a little bit heavy. I was vomiting continuously.

Thank God that Heidi and Renata are here or else I would have to die alone sulking around the room. Because no one even visits me.

Heidi was brushing my hair gently because I wasn't allowed to move my body.

"Mistress , have you think of any names?" Heidi questioned as her cold hands grazing down my hair making it in a simple braid.

I had no answer because the father of the child is not at all interested, so I simply shrugged.

Heidi nodded in understanding, afterall even she could see how much I deprived I have been.

I began to think, if Caius is already behaving like this then what will he do once our child is born.

If he doesn't give our child love and affections.

I began to have fears, if he behaves like this even after the baby's birth..... Then how much hard it would become for our baby.

I rested my palm on my slightly swelled stomach. So, that he/she gets to know that if I make it then I will love him/her more than anything. They will never lack affections. I will give him/her all the happiness in the world, even if I have to slam their father King rude stupid blonde hair idiot!

Later Heidi fed me then I went to sleep thinking I will find Caius beside me tomorrow.

2nd day,

I opened my eyes and immediately turned around to find Caius behind me. But it wasn't what I expected, it was Renata. She was guarding me.

"Good morning Mistress" Renata smiled at me, thinking maybe this day can be fresh and bright.

"Morning Renata" I nodded with a smile.

"Mistress are you done sleeping or you want to rest more?" She asked in concerned voice.

I felt my belly slightly heavier than before and the sides were swelled too.

"Urm I am done, did Caius visit last night" I asked her with a lot of hope.

"No, mistress" she sighed, as she uncovered the blankets from me and helped me to stand up.

I was done showering, wore comfy clothes, ate breakfast and did all the necessary things.

I gossiped with Heidi and Renata. Because Heidi left for her tour. And Renata had to go on a mission.

I was finally getting bored.

Then I thought Caius might have been a way too busy that's why he is not coming to meet with me. Why not I visit him.

By the the Evening my stomach was slightly bloated.

I wore my black coat to appear decent enough. And tied my hair into a bun. And wore my comfy sandals.

I wasn't well enough. I had a high fever. But I had to see my asshole husband.