Chapta 23 (told ya)

I pried my eyes open surprisingly easy. I blinked a few times so my eyes could adjust to the light. After a couple of blinks I was able to look around without pain.

I looked around me and took in my suroundings. I was in a bed, a hospital bed.

The sheets and covers were scratchy so I threw the blankets off of me with a little effort.

"No you don't!" I heard someone say, and then the blankets were back on me. I looked around to see who did that. I saw a boy around my age next to the bed. He was cuuuute!

I grinned at him, "Who are you?"

He smiled and said, "Tony, Tony Vermillion."

He sounded like James Bond and I giggled. Wow, I giggled. Hmmm that's weird, wasn't I just suicidal? Maybe I'm bi-polar. Or maybe I'm crazy. HOLY SHIT I'M CRAZY. OH. MY. GOD.

The world is gonna end, oh no, that means...

"OH NO!!!!!!" I yelled.

The boy jumped and said, "What's wrong?!?!?!"

I started sobbing, "MY CAAAAAAAAT IS GOOOOONNNAA DDIIIIIIEEE!!!!!" I curled into a fetal position and then I started laughing hysterically.

A look of realization crossed the boys face, "What'd they give you?"

"Ev-Ever-EveryTHING!!!!" I choked out during my giggles.

But I sobered up right away, "I need to tell you something!" I said urgently to the boy.

"What?"

"C'MERE!!!" I beckoned his closer.

He looked confused.

"COME CLOSER!!!"

He jumped but did as I said.

We were practically nose to nose, and his head had to be turned sideways since I was in a fetal position.

I was completely serious, "I. Love. You." I said, empasizing each word.

Tony was cracking up at this point.

I started sobbing again, "It's not funny!!!!!"

He stopped laughing and apologized.

I looked at him, a really good look, and poked his nose, "BOOP!"

He cracked up again and I laughed with him.

I looked over at him, "Is there a laptop here? With Internet?"

He nodded and said, "Yeah, I'll go get it."

He left the room, but returned shortly and hended me the black laptop.

"Thanks."

I went on Youtube and found what I was looking for. Before I pressed play though I looked over at Tony. He had an amused expression on his face.

"You're gonna know this song and you have to sing along."

Tony nodded and said, "Sure, sure. Now play it!!!"

I put up a finger in the air, "There's 3 songs. You need to sing with me to all of them!!!!"

Tony nodded, "okay, okay!!"

I started the first one.

Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5

Tony's face turned to amusement when I started this, but he sang along anyway:

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Mambo No 5

One, two , three four, five

everybody in the car so come on let's ride