The End

Hey guys!!! I'm gonna be a bitch and say this is the last chapter of this story... DON'T HURT ME!!! Okay, there miiiiiight be a sequal. But that's a big might. Do you see it, it's like Uriel the Whale!!!

Okay, you probably won't get that referance...

But.... WHATEVS. So... Yeah. This is the end of my first published *sorta* story... Sorry if it's shitty.

______________________________________________________________________________

6 Months Later....

It was six months ago that me and Damon had... hooked up to say...

It has been five months since he asked me to marry him.

It has been four months and three weeks since I said yes.

It has been three months since we moved away to Hawaii together.

It has been two months since we were married.

It has been one month since I got pregnant.

It has been every second that I've felt loved.

It has been six months of total bliss.

And it has been three days since he told me what I am.

I am a Goddes's, Iris, descendant.

Me and Damon seem to be made for each other. In every way. It's almost like were the missing peices to each others jigsaw puzzles.

I love him more than life and vice versa. And now that we have a kid together, a home, a family... it's like my purpose is to be there. Always. For him and our baby. Just... be there. Protect them as good as I can.

I feel blessed with the wonderful life I have. Or maybe...

That's just the luck of the rainbow looking out for me.

______________________________________________________________________________

WHOA BOMBSHELL. Yes, it is now over. And I know... I'm about to be murdered in my sleep. But it's not my fault!!!! Blame school and my lack of readers/comments and this new website I'm writing on. I really seem to hate Wattpad now compared to my other one... SO yea. Byyyyye :)