Flashback tiiiime

I was waiting at home, in the candle light. I mean there wasn't any electricity yet, dur. I was sitting on an old wooden chair my father carved. Suddenly the door burst open to reveal Jacob with the love of my, umm, life?

Freita's eyes were wide as Jacob threw her into the middle of the room roughly. I grabbed her before she fell and I shot a glare at Jacob.

He brought his hands up defensivilly and angrily said, "I did what you said and brought her here."

"Took your time doing it too." I mumbled, knowing full well he would here me.

He growled deep in his chest and I pushed Freita behind me. "Jake, leave. I need to talk to Freita."

He left, listening to me for once. I pulled Freita around me and she sat on the chair I was just on.

"Damon, what is happening?" She asked, her eyes wide.

I exhaled, and slowly said, "Me and Jacob are leaving. We are headed  to America. My father says that is where all the new opportunity's are."

I was lying. Father was dead. Like me and Jacob should be.

Freita's eyes lit up and she squelled, "I'll go tell mother and father and pack my trunk."

What? She thought she was coming? I groaned and I realized that it would just be easier to... to get rid of her.

My new mind was thrown into overdrive as I thought of all the ways to do it, but it turns out I took to the easy way out and snapped her neck. Throwing her over my shoulder I walked outside to meet a startled Jacob.

"We're going to America tonight." I said tersely, throwing what used to be Freita on the ground. It landed with a thud, and I let out a rough chuckle and Jacob looked at me startled. I started laughing so hard I was soon clutching my stomach.

I was going to have fun on the ship, with many trapped humans.

And two newborn ..........

~End Of Flashback~

(A/N Nope you're not gonna know what he is yet, and I know the song doesn't really fit, I was just dying to use it :) )

I was snapped out of my daydream as I saw my girl opening her eyes. Yes, she was mine. For now and forever. I'd make sure of it.