Chapter 25

Back to Jill's P.O.V.

It was the morning after (LOL) I met Tony. I hadn't seen him again, I could only guess he'd been discharged. I'd figure that when I got home I'd look him up on Facebook or something.

I already missed him and that's odd for me. I mean, I barely ever feel lonely, but I dunno. There was something special about Tony. Not the fact he was gorgeous or that he put up with my crazy drugged self, but there was something more to him. I wanted to figure him out.

Neither Damon or Jake came to see me. Leo must have been told I saw him, because he didn't come either. But Sky did. He only came to bring me home from the hospital.

When we got to the house and I was gettting out of the car I turned to him, "What are you?"

Sky shifted in his seat, but didn't answer me. He looked uncomfortable.

"Skyler." I said in a low warning tone.

He sighed and looked me in the eyes, "You're not gonna like it...."

I glared at him, "I didn't like the other either. How bad can you be?"

He breathed out slowly and murmered, "I'm a demon. I was abandened and I don't know my rank. I could be anywhere from Charlie Sheen evil to Literally Lucifer evil..." He sounded broken when he said this.

I blinked for a moment, then lunged across the seat and engulfed him in a big dino hug.

Sky laughed from underneath me. I unattached myself from him and jumped out of the car. "Bye Sky!" I said, running to the house. I ran across the lawn, booking it. But, right before I got to the cement porch stairs, I fell on a stick, slamming my head into the cement sidewalk.

I put my hands up to try and stop my fall. I didn't put them up fast enough, but I got it just fast enough to scrap them against the pathway. I felt my head connect to the ground.

I moaned in pain and laid there for what seemed like forever. Then, right before the blackness surrounded me, I heard growls, coming from four different directions. They all seemed somewhat, somehow familiar.

***

Sky's P.O.V.

I was watching her book towards the house and I was glad it was out of happiness to be home instead of running away in terror. I mean, I'm a demon after all.

But then, the worst happened. Her clumsy side kicked in and she fell right before reaching the stairs. I watched in horror as her body connected with the cement. She layed still.

I was terrified. Terrified for her life, that she might not be all right this time. I was by her side in moments, just in time to hear her moan in pain.

Then, the others were there.

The cheating dick was growling at me, and I growled right back. Then Jacob and Damon were right there, and they started growling at the both of us. Then Damon made a move to pick her up.

I clearly saw the bloddlust in his eyes, and Jake apparently did too, a feroscious snarl ripping from his chest. Then I saw "cheating dick" pick her up. I was going to object, but he seemed like the best choice right now. I mean, a specter like him has no bloodlust at all.

I watched as he carried her into the house. We all silently followed. Her brought her to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet. She kept lolling around, not fully conscious.

L-  I mean jerkoff, was cleaning off her forhead where her main injury was. It was a small slice, about four inches long and not too deep in the middle of her forhead.

Then, she suddenly regained full consciousness. It took her a moment, but her eyes readjusted and then she saw Mr. Imma Cheat On You.

"Go away you stupid moronic cheating dick!" She spat at him. She angrily pushed herself off of the toilet and walked away from him, wobbling a little bit. I could see Jake and Damon were happy the anger wasn't pointed at them.

She stormed up the stairs and too her room. We all decided leaving her alone would be best for now.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You guys like Sky's P.O.V.? He was pretty mad at Leo, lol.