Chapter 24 (TONY IS CR TO THE AY Z0

I know last chapter was the worst chapter in all of the history of Wattpad and I'm sorry. Now that I've started writing stories on a schedule (kinda) I realize how hard it is to do while maintaining a life. No one I know knows I do this, so it's hard to keep sneaking away to do this. I mean, my mom keeps popping up. I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm looking at porn or talking to a pedo online lol. But if she saw my stories, she'd kill me. I'm the "young goody-two shoes" to her I suppose, because my sister takes the mean slutt bitch part...

Anyway, here goes nuthin...

^*w*^ <--------- supposed to be a vampi, lol. [ ] That's a hug ^-^ and that's a cute face!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________

Tony's P.O.V.

I was walking around the hospital, my home for the past month or so. I'd been here before. It's to be expected of someone in a gang.

Yes, I did say gang. Now, I may be young at 18, but I joined the Diablo biker gang here in CT. Yupp.

I was a beast on a bike. Now, I was here at the hospital from another bar fight. Asshole pulled a knife. I needed to find his address when I got out. Then, as I was passing a room in the normal wing of the hospital, I saw an angel.

Literally.

She was the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen in my entire existence. She was hurt, why else would she be in a hospital. I saw here about to throw the covers off of herself. I ducked into the room, pulling them back on her.

"No you don't!" I said.

As the angel talked I thought I had died and gone to Heaven. Her voice was like the wind, a bell chime, it was like my long dead mother's voice. It made me melt. "Who are you?"

I thought her voice was the most beautiful, but I was mistaken. I looked up and saw her smile. It took my breath away.

I put a smile on my face and said, "Tony, Tony Vermillion." Like James Bond, trying to put some of my humor into the situation. Thankfully, she laughed. It was almost as great as her voice.

She seemed to space out for a second for finally yelling, "OH NO!!!!!!"

I jumped in fright. "What's wrong?!?!?!?!" I said, trying to calm the angel.

She started sobbing and my heart started to hurt. Pyshically hurt. Was something wrong. She managed to spurt out, "MY CAAAAAAAT IS GOOOONNNNA DDIIIIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!" Then she curled up into a fetal position and started to laugh. Hysterically.

I should find her creepy, evil. I should want to leave and never come back. But I don't. I want to stay. Forever.

I knew this couldn't be the real her and I realized they probably gave her some drugs to numb whatever pain she was in.

"What'd they give you?"

"Ev-Ever-Every-EveryTHING!!" She said in the midst of her giggles.

Suddenly, she stopped laughing. "I need to tell you something!" She said urgently to me.

"What?" I asked, wanting to know. She looked distressed.

"C'MERE!" She commanded. It made me confused.

"COME CLOSER!" I did as she asked and walked right next to her. She was still in the fetal position on the bed. I had to turn my head sideways. Now we were just about touching noses.

"I. Love. You." She said, empasizing each word. Her face was deadly serious. I felt myself shake with laughter, but I only heard those words on replay in my brain.

SHE LOVES ME!!!!!

She started sobbing again and I became worried. I started apologizing.

Then she looked at me for what seemed like an eternity.

Finally, she poked my nose saying, "BOOP!"

We both laughed at this. Then she asked me for a laptop. I nodded and ran out of the room to find a nurse. I asked her for a laptop, all the staff always had a laptop, and she gave it to me. I ran as fast as I could to get back to my angel.

Then, she tells me I have to sing for her. I can't refuse an angel, so I do. The songs she plays, I love them all. And just because of her.

During the last one, which happened to be Micheal Jackson, I did the moonwalk.

She laughed and I smiled at her. She would be mine.

Today was the day I was supposed to be discharged and I knew I had to leave. M angel was just about to fall asleep. Before she mumbled, "You passed my crazy test. I'm Jillian Kimben." The name of my angel was prescious and I would love it forever.

I walked out of the hospital, researching the guy that stabbed me on the laptop I had stolen. It was the one Jillybean, my new nickname for my angel, had used. It had her scent on it, I couldn't let it go.

I found the guys adress and walked all the way there.

I sat the laptop on the curb of the ghetto. If someone touched it they would have the same fate as this guy. I pulled out a black handgun with the serial numbers filled off, cocked it, and stepped into the house of the deceases Jonathon Yomingiki.

____________________________________________________________________________

Yes, Tony is a psychotic SOB who is a potential stalker. Lol. Wonder what will happen next. But is Tony supernatural? You tell me :)

I like the song, it fits it perfectly.