hahaha you got diiitched!

I woke up and looked out of the window. SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS, it was already light out. The sun had risen and I would probably be late for school. I skipped my morning shower, deciding to try and not be late for a change. I grabbed some bright baby blue ripped leggings, and a white shirt that hugged my legs, mid-thigh. I grabbed some white vans and a hairbrush. I pulled the black and green brush through my hair a couple times, then gave up and slung my wavy brown hair into a floppy bun.

I grabbed my bookbag and phone and ran out of my room. I went into Jake and Damon's rooms. Both empty. Crap, there goes my ride. I guess I was going to be late. I wondered why Damon hadn't woken me up this morning, like normal. (A/N Did I tell you Leo Jessie left last chapter? Sorry, if I didn't)

I shrugge it off and ran into the kitchen, grabbing an orange. I ran out of the door, thinking 'What a shitty Wednesday this is going to be! But at least I got Leo Jessie, I gotta remember to ask him to sit with me at lunch...'

I peeled my orange while thinking about this, throwing the bits of peel onto people's lawns as I went. At one house there was an old lady, scowling at me as I strode by, so I threw my entire orange at her and ran like halibit. I heard the orange hit the target of the old lady's wrinkled forehead with a sickening wet thump. I shivered at the noise and kept running. I glanced back at her, her walker with the tennis balls at the end was waving in the air, and she was cursing at me. "Sweet old lady's don't cuss!!!!!" I yelled back at her. I decided to keep running to school, but I was runnning on an empty stomach.

I ran to Dunkin Donuts drivethrough, yes the drivethrough while  walked. I got a bacon and cheese on a croisont breakfast sandwich. I ate it as I was running and stuffed the wrapper into my bookbag. By the time I got to school first period was just ending and our 15 minute break was starting. I had Bio next, I was gonna have to skip it thanks to my little 'Blake Outburst'. I walked along the halls, looking to see if there was a teacher in the midst of the chaos. Lucky for me there was only one, and it was the cool Senior Drama teacher, the excentric Mrs. Blainse.

Everyone in the schoo loved her and her husband was our school shrink. They were complete opposites, but they were passionatly in love. It was pretty common to see them making out in the Janitor's closet. Yuck, I shuddered just thinking about it. I was on my way to my locker when someone grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Hello Beautiful (A/N I love that song, it's by the JoBros, no hate! :} )" Jessie Leo said, spinning me in a circle by my arm. "Hi Jessie Boy!" I said, grinning. LJ, yupp his new nickname, frowned and said, "You do know my biological birthname is Leonard, and my nickname is Leo, right?"

I shook my head and said, "Whatever you wanna belive LJ..." I started to walk towards my locker again and LJ matched my pace with ease. I grinned as he walked next to me.

"So where were you first period?" He asked. I knew this was coming so I answered as deviously as I could, "Chucking oranges at old ladies and disobeying drivethrough rules!" LJ shot me an unfathomable look and then grinned when he saw I was completly serious.

He walked me to my locker and to my surprise, Skyler was standing there, with a black eye and a busted lip. I turned to LJ and said, "I'll see you at lunch, at my table, m'kay?" I didn't give him a chance to respond because I marched straight up to my locker after I said this.

"So you decided to be a Locker Stalker all of a sudden?" I asked angrily. Sky jumped, realizing I was here, and I could see the remorse in his eyes. "I'm soooooo sorry! I dumped Jeanna's skanky ass and I will do anything to make it up to you!!!" I was shocked, normally it took him ages to apologize, but then I figured it out.

"How early did my brother's get there to beat some common sense into you?" I asked, now understanding why they weren't there this morning. Sky looked sheepish and rubbed the back of his neck mumbling, "6:30ish...."

I grinned and opened my arms wide and said, "Give me a hug Brutha!" Quoting Drake and Josh. Ahhh, Drake was a little cutie and Josh was funny when he was chubby-wubby.

Sky gave me a huge hug, lifted my feet of the ground, and spun me around. (A/N That's a quote from the song I'm using, that's why I used it lol. Going from Nevershoutnever to Jobros to Taylor Swift and back is impressive, no?) When he put my down I felt a tap on my shoulder. And from the pissed expression on Sky's face I guessed whoever behind me wasn't good news.... ______________________________________________________________________________

Yupp, that's where it ends! SO IF YOU WANT TO BE MY FIRST COMMENT EVER JUST TYPE RANDOM LETTERS IN THE BOX BELOW AND VOILA! I'll luv you foe eva!