Holy Mother of Cocker Spaniels

"Okay, so you know that you were adopted when you were little? Well, your mother happened to be..." Jake and Damon exchanged a look.

"Well, we don't really know what you're mom was. Or who she was. Same for your dad. We only know that with thier powers combined they managed to make you..." Damon said, taking the lead now.

I felt the confusion on my features, my eyes changing colors to accomodate my mood. "What do you mean by what my parents are? And thier powers?"

Jake sighed and Damon started again, "I don't know how to introduce this the pussy way, but I know how to do it the Damon way, so here goes. I'm a fucking vampire, my bro here is a pup, and unicorns exist. Okay, you get it? Supernatural equals real life. Don't go into shock now!"

I glared at them, "Do you think I'm a retard? A fucking idiot? What the hell!?!? Seriously? You're trying to tell me that Twilight and shit had this right? I refuse to believe it! Rob Patticake is just a bitch on a stick and I will have nothing to do with Edi and Mr. Black! So fuck off and get out of my room so I can mourn about my lost date!"

I saw both the boys look at me, Jake with humor, Damon with rage.

Suddenly  was pushed against the bed frame and staring into the rage filled eyes of Damon. He screamed, "If you think this is a fucking joke, some kind of prank, then why don't we show you!!!!!?!?!?"

I flinched at his tone, cold and merciless. All of a sudden all I felt were two cold, pointed things at the base of my neck. But as soon as they were there, they were gone.

There were snarls and growls erupting from the opposite side of the room. Everything a blur as it had been in the classroom yesterday. "ENOUGH!!!!" I yelled at he top of my lungs.

Both boys appeared at the foot of my bed, only Damon's clothing was torn into rags and Jake, well, Jake wasn't a boy at all.

A pup, err, a werewolf I suppose, doesn't fit the Twilight description. They aren't horse-sized, but they are big. Okay, maybe huge. They were more lean than a horse, they resembled a tiger or ocelot. Maybe even a jaguar.

They were lithe looking and had a hint of deadly to them. Jake's eyes were still the same, they were just biggerm, but they fit him. His fur was the same color as hi hair and the fur wasn't too long. It was shaggy looking.

I took a gulp and stuttered out, "J-ake?" The wolf nodded his head, in a cute manner. He kept nodding quickly until I giggled. Damon hissed and I looked over at him. He seemed more menacing and deadly thanever before. And that says a lot.

I took one more look over at Jake, and fainted, falling back against the bed.