Yeah bitches. now it's Damon's turn

Hey guyz, umm... yeah I changed my stories name, and if anyone reads this than I'll tell you the reason... It's caz there are so many stories called "Complicated" and I really didn't want mine to be like every other story out there. I mean sure, there are going to be some similarities and all, but not too many, right? Well, the title might not fit right now, but it will soon. I think... Trust me... I'm hopefully right.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Damon's POV (A/N Not a normal thing, just a little insight is all...)

No, no, no. She has to be okay, she has to be. I felt her go limp in my arms and I went up the stairs as fast as I could, pretty fast considering....

I ran her into my room and dropped her on my bed. I dashed to the bathroom and grabbed some gauze, disinfectant, and tweezers. I wouldn't have to worry about her being in pain, as long as she was out cold. But that made me worry. I hurried back to her and sat at the foot of the bed, ironically working on her right foot.

After what seemed like hours I had finally taken all of the pieces of glass out of her foot. She still seemed to be out cold, but in her sleep her brow was creased in pain. It reminded me of today at lunch when that bitch Jeanna called her some dispicable things. And do you want to know what Sky and Jake did? Nothing. NOTHING! What the hell was wrong with them?!!?!!? They didn't even look at Jill as she ran away. I could have rung thier necks if Jillybean wasn't so close to them.

Literally...

I ran after her though. I tried to comfort her in my own way, but that backfired 'caz she kicked me in the jewels. I didn't feel anything, not really anyway, I just dropped for dramatic effect. I think she believed I was down and out until I tripped her and said Karma was a bitch.

It's true, Karma is a bitch. I mean, I guess I'm what I am because of Karma, but Karma and Destiny are sisters and they're both just as fucked up as the other. Destiny doesn't leave me a choice in what I have, no, what I need to do.

I hoped she'd understand, I hoped they all would. I think Jake would be the most sympathetic, but probably not, considering all of the trouble I am. I felt my heart give a protest, saying I was a good person who was forced to do what he did, but my mind said otherwise. I showed the events from that night, my memories as vivid as when it was happening...

~FLASHBACK~

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yes, whoever, whatever, is going to be forced to wait for the next one. And the next one should be here soon, and once more, I apologize for the shortness, but I do post a lot and you can't argue with that. I'm proud for sticking with this story instead of ducking out like a lot of new writers. Thanks to anyone who reads this and puts up with my bitchiness and my horrid case of writing terribly and for my lack of spell check and proof checking....