You're my hero

In this, Bucky is an Avenger, but prefers no publicity because he's afraid someone might recognize him. Of course, people still know who he is, but just tries to avoid the cameras and reporters.

BUCKY'S POV:

"I'm going on a walk Steve!" I say, poking my head into the training room, where Steve was running on the treadmill.

"Okay Buck." He says, turning towards me. Unfortunately, his shirt was off.

"Gosh, he's so hot." I think.

"What?" Steve asks.

Shit. I said that out loud. I think. "Nothing." I say quickly.

"Okay."

I wander down the street, sporadically gazing into the shop windows. It still amazes me of how much the world has changed since I was a kid. I wander into the Starbucks, not for any particular reason, just planning on getting a bagel.

I'm just standing in line, not really paying attention to anything until this little girl tugs on my sleeve. "I just wanted to say that you're my favorite Avenger." She said shyly.

I'm about to ask why the hell, I of all everyone, would be her favorite, until I see a little glimpse of metal from under her right sleeve. I bend down, so I'm at her eye level, and hold up my hand. "Can I have a high five?" She nods and moves her left hand, but I shake my head. "No, the other one."

She slowly rolls up her jacket and presses it softly to my hand.

"Next!" The barista calls.

"Looks like it's my turn. You're a cute kid. Now go back to your mom," I say, smiling at her. She gives me a smile back and runs to her mom a couple of spaces behind me. What a nice little girl.

x—x—x—x—x—

Yay! Fluff! And maybe a bit if Stucky!

❤️❤️❤️
Chloe