.

(Post-Avengers, Pre-CA:TWS. No romantic ships but there is platonic Clintasha, Romanogers, Brutasha, and anyone else people ship her with. If you don't like blood I'd recommend not reading this. Seriously, a accurate representation of periods for some girls/women.)

NATASHA'S POV:

I wake up to pain in my stomach somewhere in the middle of the night and I flicked on the light. My white sheets are soaked in blood and I internally groan. I wasn't due for another couple of days. I think. I stumble my way to the bathroom, as I feel the blood drip down my legs. I turn on the shower to the hottest setting and hop in.

I watch the bloody water stream down the drain, it makes me think of the last time I saw something like this. That time it wasn't my blood, I'd just been on a mission, and, well, last time it wasn't my blood I was washing off. I quickly dry off and slip some not bloody clothes on and of course, a pad. It's too early for a tampon. As I walk back to my room, pain shoots through my abdomen again. Pain! My brain screams. It hurts too much! The pain is so debilitating that I rush over to the toilet and heave up everything from last nights dinner.

I practically crawl over to my bed and swipe a pillow off the bed before crawling back to the back to the bathroom just in time to throw up all over again. I grab some painkillers and sleeping pills off the counter before curling up in fetal position on the bathroom floor, and curtesy of the pills, I find sleep.

When I wake up the pain momentarily stops until I get up. I wander over to the elevator and another bout of crippling pain shot through my abdomen and I hunched over. I would go down and get breakfast, but then they'd ask, but oh, I'm really hungry. They're the ones that will be really uncomfortable when I tell them. I stumble into the living room, clutching my stomach.

"Natasha, are you okay?" Steve immediately asks, seeing my obvious discomfort.

"I'm fine." I whisper, making my way over to the couch, and crawling into a ball.

"You're obviously not." Bruce says. "What's wrong?"

"I'd rather talk to Pepper. Is she here?"

"No she's on a business trip." Tony says.

"Why don't you tell me what's wrong?" Bruce asks and I make direct eye contact with him for a couple seconds then I can see the realization dawn on him. "Oh." He says quietly and his cheeks tinge pink. "Do you need anything?"

"Do you have chocolate?" I usually wouldn't ask for favors, but gosh, I can't even breathe without my abdomen hurting. "Dark chocolate if possible!" I call out and he nods.

"What's wrong?" Steve asks.

"I'm on my cycle."

"You're on your- what?" Tony asks, he cheeks already a bit red.

"I'm on my period Tony." I say bluntly and the entire groups faces heat up, and they all avoid eye contact. Except Thor.

"What is this period you speak of?"

"It basically tells me I'm not pregnant. Which I already knew." I snicker seeing Steve get even more uncomfortable and turn a color I didn't even know was possible. Like a molten lava red.

"Here." Bruce says, passing me a bar of chocolate. I nibble on the edge, "Do you need anything else?"

"Painkillers would be nice. I took a couple somewhere in the middle of the night but I'm sure they've worn off by now. And a heating pad, but I doubt you have that."

"Painkillers? Does it really hurt that much?" Clint asks and I nod.

"A lot."

"I bet it doesn't hurt as much as citkanffianfsdf." Tony mutters.

"What was that Tony? I didn't catch the last part."

"I bet it doesn't hurt as much as getting kicked in the balls."

"One is necessary for the human survival and the other one is probably because you were being an asshole Tony." I snap, and Clint snickers. "And if I didn't feel like I was dying, you would be unconscious by now, so you're very lucky I feel like I'm dying."

Bruce comes back with a white bottle of pills and a glass of water. "Here." He says, passing me both of them.

"Thanks." I say, putting both pills in my mouth and taking a swig of water.

"You're welcome." He responds. "Those should start working in about fifteen minutes." He says and I nod.

"In the meantime, I'm going to take a bath." I say and get up. The pain from my stomach causes me to crunch over and Steve rubs my back soothingly. "I'm fine." I say, standing up straight, ignoring the pulsing pain in my abdomen. I take a step forward and the sides of my vision closed in. I reach for Steve's shoulder as my vision tunnels and everything goes dark.
When I come to, I'm back on the couch, my head on someone's lap, everyone is talking really loudly. "Bruce! Do something!"

"She just passed out. There's nothing I can do to wake her up."

"You have 7 phds, can't you figure out a way?"

"I can't do anything. When she wakes up, she wakes up. I'm not magic, I don't control it."

"Hm?" I ask and open my eyes, to everyone crowded around me. Expect for Clint. He's the lap I'm resting on.

"Hey Natasha." Clint says, brushing a strand of hair out of my face. "You passed out, do you remember anything?"

"It doesn't matter what she remembers, drink this." Steve hands me a glass of water. I sip it as they summarize what happened.

"So, you reached for Steve's shoulder." Bruce explains. "But completely missed it, and then you just crumpled on yourself."

"Like a taco." Tony says and we all snicker. "Do you need anything else?"

"I'm okay." I say.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Clint suggests.

"Yes!" Tony cheers.

"Tony I think he was ask-" I interrupt Steve.

"Yes!" I yell.

"What do you wanna watch?" Steve says, looking at all the dvds Tony has.

"I dunno. You guys can choose."

"There's so many just choose one. Animated or live-action?"

"Animated." I say.

"Okay, how about, Kung Fu Panda?" He suggests.

"Sure." I say and he starts the movie. Tony and Clint wrap their arms around me and Bruce, Thor and Steve lay on the other sides of them. Somewhere in the middle of the movie, I feel my eyelids get heavy and someone drapes a blanket over me. Or maybe it was Thor's cape. Whatever it was, it sure made me feel comfy and I drifted off into sleep.

—x—x—x—x—

Does anyone actually like Kung Fu Panda? I don't really.

❤️❤️❤️
Chloe