PJs

PETER'S POV:

I groggily woke up to sunlight streaming through my window and I rubbed my eyes as they adjusted to the light. Good morning! I told myself and slowly sat up in bed. My stomach rumbled and I squinted at the clock, hardly able to read it due to my horrible far-sightedness. I think it says 10:36. No wonder I'm hungry.

On my way out of bed, somehow I got my feet tangled in the bedsheets and I fell face first onto the floor. Only Spider-Man would do that. I think, stumbling out of the pile of blankets.

I wandered downstairs, still not fully awake, and into the kitchen where I pulled out a cereal, I think it was Cinnamon Toast Crunch and poured it into a bowl. Upon finding no milk in the fridge, I stumbled into a meeting room searching for dad.

"Excuse me, who are you?" I heard Steve Rogers' voice asked. Right. I think. The other Avengers just got pardoned.

"I'm just looking for dad." I said, dodging the question.

"What do you need?" Dad asked and I perked up.

"Milk. I already poured a bowl of cereal." I say showing him the bowl.

"I used the last of it in our coffee this morning." Uncle Rhodey said. "I left a note on the fridge telling you not to have cereal. Did you read it?"

"Obviously not.I would have read it I couldn't cause I was to lazy to go all the way upstairs, find my glasses, which I'm pretty sure I left in my locker at school, come all the way back down, just so I could read a note that might not have even affected me in the first place." I reasoned. "I guess I'll have just eat dry cereal."

"How do you do that?" Rhodey asks and I turn around.

"Do what?"

"Make me feel so guilty like that! Even if I didn't put milk in the coffee there still wouldn't have been enough to make a bowl."

"It's just one of my special talents." I say.

"I like your pajamas young midgardian." Thor says and I look down at my pants. Little tiny Mjolnirs and lightning bolts.

"Oh yeah." I say. "They're pretty comfy. I also have Iron Man and Hawkeye pjs. Mj has the black widow ones."

"They make black widow pajamas?" Natasha asked and I nodded.

"Ned has Spider-Man on his."

"They don't make Captain America pajamas?" Steve asked.

"No they do, but Ned doesn't wear them much."

"Can we get back to the topic?" Fury says from the shadows.

"I have SHIELD pjs." I add and I swear, you can see a small smile on his face.

"That's nice. Now, Mr Parker, this is a classified Avengers meeting, which means you have to get out."

"Rude." I say. "I guess I'll have to have to eat my dry cereal alone." I walk out of the room slowly eating the food. "In the dark." I add and on my way out, I hear Fury say, "How does he do that?"

—x—x—x—x—

Hi

❤️❤️❤️
Chloe