T.A.H.I.T.I.

(Avengers, Clintasha)

NATASHA'S POV:

I shuddered, my vision was still slightly blurry from when Bruce tossed me at the wall. "Barton is on floor 2! I believe that the mind control is gone, we have taken out Loki." Fury's voice rang in my communicator. "Does anyone copy?"

"This is Agent Romanoff," I say. "I copy." I jump up and run around the floor, keeping an eye out for the Hulk. As I turn the corner I practically run into Clint.

"Clint?" I asked. "Is the mind control gone?"

"I think so." He answered and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Clint," I whispered as he yanked me in closer. "That's enough."

"No." He said.

"What-" I felt something stab straight into my stomach, and I gasped out. That's when I noticed his eyes were still the Loki-control blue. He pulled the arrow out and thrust it back into my abdomen. I collapsed onto the floor, gasping for air. "Clint?" I asked as his eyes slowly returned to their normal grey-ish blue color.

CLINT'S POV:

"Natasha!" I gasped, looking down at the gushing blood from the multiple stab wounds in her stomach, then at the bloody arrow in my hands. "Oh my god Nat, no, no, no, I'm so sorry, I didn't-"

"Clint." She whispers. "It's not your fault."

"Yes, it is!" I protest, attempting to stop the blood from flowing from her abdomen. "Nat, I'm so so sorry."

"Clint," She said, her face extremely pale, with sweat dripping down her cheeks. "I love you."

"No. Don't say that, I tried to kill you."

"Clint, it's fine. I forgive you."

"You're going to be okay," I say, tears falling down my face. "You are leaving this helicarrier alive," I say, brushing a strand of her hair out of her face. "We were going to grow old together," I whisper. "We were going to see the world together, not through mission eyes, but through a normal, happy couple's eyes. We were going to adopt a little girl and see her grow up. We were going to see her graduate, go to college, become whoever she wanted to be. Those were our dreams Nat, remember?" I ask and she feebly nods. "Well, I can't do any of it without you." She nods again, more blood dripping out of the corner of her mouth. "There's nothing for me without you." I sob. "Please fight. Medical is almost here, they'll fix you up okay? Just hold on for a little bit longer darling." I beg.

"Love you, Clint." She whispers again.

"I love you too, but please stay for a little bit longer," I grab her cold hand in mine and press my lips to it.

"It's okay." She says.

"I'm here darling. I'll be here for you forever." She looked up at me and smiled softly. Thundering footsteps came running and Maria, Fury, and Coulson came running into the room. Maria knelt next to Natasha and pressed her fingers to her neck.

"Maria please..." I begged. "Help her..."

"Clint, she's gone." Maria choked out, tears running down her face.

"Clint." Fury said and I turned around. I must look like a mess, sobbing, covered in blood and sweat.

"You're here to kill me," I surmised.

"What?" He asked.

"I just killed a fellow agent."

"There is no way I would ever kill you, Clint. I just want to talk to you about something called Project T.AH.I.T.I."

--x--x--x--x--

Thought I would do something with Clintasha cause I haven't written it in a while. I'm also not going to update this this coming week because I'm on spring break. Just thought I should let you guys know

❤️❤️❤️
Chloe