Blackmail

(Someone asked for stucky. Idk who, but here you are)

NATASHA'S POV:

"Bucky?" I called out, wandering into the kitchen. He always seemed to be there, cooking or baking something, usually cookies for Peter and Cassie to eat at school. Multiple times, he even flew a cake all the way to San Francisco just so Cassie could have some during her summer at her mom's house. I turned the corner and saw Steve and Bucky curled up in each other's sides, lips inches away from each other.

"Friday?" I whispered. "How long have they been like this?"

"Since around 3:15." She answered and I chuckled. It was almost 4:45 right now. "Remember Miss Romanoff, the nap rule." She reminded me, reading my mind. The nap rule was if someone was taking a nap, you don't take a picture of them. No matter what. But they're so cute.

"I'm going to do it anyway." I whispered pulling out my phone. "They'll never find out." I take a couple of photos, all from different angles, making the soldier and the assassin look like two little kids taking a nap together.

"What are you doing?" Sam demanded and I whirled around.

"Sam!" I gasp. "Don't do that! You scared me!"

"I scared Natasha Romanoff?" He smiles. "This is the best day of my life."

"Oh shut up." I say, playfully punching his arm.  "If you tell anyone I was taking pictures of them that won't be a soft punch anymore." I threaten and his eyes widen.

"That was a soft punch?" He says, rubbing the spot where I hit him.

"It was." I confirm. "But look at them." I said, showing Sam the photo. "Aren't they so cute together?"

"They are." He agreed. "Hey, do you think you can send that picture to me?"

"Sure." I said. "Why?"

"I'm going to use it as blackmail."

—x—x—x—x—

Sorry I spaced on posting last week. I've got another song fic I'm working on which I might post not on a Friday, just to make up for me not posting. Anyways, question of the week: Sambucky/Winterfalcon or Stucky?

Personally, I like Sambucky better, just because we've gotten so many great scenes with them together. Like, come on, the scene in the field? I wanted them to kiss so badly.

🏳️‍🌈HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!🏳️‍🌈

❤️❤️❤️
Chloe