The Soul Stone Series- Sam

(I haven't done these in a while. Do you guys like them?)

BUCKY'S POV:

I turned on the recording device in my arm. "It's day 19 since Thanos snapped. Strange and Wanda have officially concluded that we are in the soul stone. I want to go back to the days where the craziest thing was a guy with a weird head and a German accent. Currently, everyone is doing their best to keep themselves entertained, but we have no idea how long we're going to be here. Strange won't tell us, he says it's because if he tells us-" I do my best to imitate his voice. "If I tell you it won't happen. Anyways, the tree is saying 'I am Groot' to the tune of Despacito, the best song to ever exist according to the spider-boy. He reminds me of pre-serum Steve, but instead of fighting and constantly losing the fights, he actually wins."

"He's really adorable and he and Shuri are getting along just fine. It turns out the tree, I think his name is Groot, is right around the same age as them. Somehow they've already learned how to speak his language, which I'm not even beginning to understand, let alone speak. Currently, Shuri, Groot, and Peter are talking to Sam, and he doesn't seem mad at them so I think-"

"But why a falcon?" Shuri asks.

"Yeah," Peter agrees. "Why not something cooler, like a pidgen?"

"I am Groot." The tree says, nodding his head.

"Correction. Sam Wilson is about to murder my adopted children. I have to go now." I end the recording and sprint off towards Sam, before he murders Shuri and Peter, or as Shuri wishes to be known, and my new nickname for Peter, Vine Queen, and Pre-serum Steve Jr.

--x--x--x--x--

I literally wrote this in French class. We're supposed to be watching a video from some musical. Usually, I would enjoy it, but it was in french. ugh, i really wanna sleep.

❤️❤️❤️

Chloe