Youtube- 2

Pietro, Clint, Shuri, Bucky, and Peter- So today, we're going to have a competition on how many marshmallows we can fit in our mouths.

Natasha- This is a stupid idea

Wanda- Seconded

Bucky- No it's not. Back in my day, we didn't even have marshmallows.

Steve (off camera)- Or Quinoa

Bucky- Really Steve? You could have picked anything, and you chose FUCKING quinoa!? What the hell is wrong with you?

Steve (still off camera)- Language.

Bucky- We made three adult dinner portions last a whole day between seven people, and you talk about fucking quinoa?

Steve- Yes I talk about quinoa. Is there a problem with quinoa?

Bucky (under his breath)- yeah, quinoa is fucking disgusting.

Clint- Okay, I bet I can fit 10 marshmallows in my mouth.

Natasha- You're a hazard to society

Shuri- And a coward. Do 15.

Peter- I bet I can do 20

Pietro- You're the smallest of all of us, I don't think you can eat more marshmallows than Bucky can.

Peter- Well, we're about to test that out! (Pulls out a bag of 1.5 inch high marshmallows. In the us, that's the regular size.)

Peter, stuffs 7 marshmallows in his mouth- See, I can still talk.

Clint- 13 more Peter. Let's all put 7 in our mouths so we're even.

Pietro, Clint, Shuri, and Bucky, stuff 7 marshmallows into their mouths

Shuri, with her mouth slightly full- Okay, 3 more for each of us.

Everyone, stuffs 3 more marshmallows in.

Peter, mouth stuffed- I ohae

T'Challa- Shuri! What are you doing!? Are you trying to kill yourself?

Shuri, shakes head- O

Shuri, stuffs another marshmallow in her mouth- ehe. I onne.

Clint- Aht as at huri?

Shuri, spits 11 marshmallows onto a plate- I'm done.

Wanda- Shuri, you're the only sensible one here. At least you know when to give up.

Shuri- Oh, I didn't want to give up, but I could barely breathe.

Natasha and Wanda face palm. Wanda- Hey Peter, Pietro, you're about the same size, are you sure you can breathe?

Pietro and Peter, nod enthusiastically. Pietro, holds up two fingers, then points to the bag of marshmallows. Pietro, stuffs two more in his mouth, holds it for 3 seconds, then spits them out.

Pietro- okay, I had 13, that's good. Peter, can you fit anymore in?

Peter, nods and holds up one finger- uhuh

Peter, puts one more in his mouth, holds it in for two seconds, then spits it out- Ew. At least I beat Pietro. That's all that matters.

Natasha: Okay, now it's just the adults left.

Wanda: can we classify them as adults when they're doing stupid shit like this?

Steve: Language.

Bucky: Oo uck urslf.

Steve: What was that? (Bucky: holds up his middle finger) Ah.

Clint, points to the bag: i unna e hi or.

Natasha: Clint, you know sign language. Use your words.

Clint, signs that he can eat five more: ive or.

Wanda: Got it.

Bucky and Clint both stuff three more into their mouths.

Bucky, motions the timeout signal, and runs off camera to the sink, where he throws up.

Steve: Bucky, you're an idiot.

Clint, tries to put another in his mouth, but hurries off to the sink, where he also throws up.

Natasha, off camera: you don't have any of my sympathy. I told you this was a stupid idea.

Wanda, close to the camera: You see, this is why you should not have marshmallow eating contests, or chubby bunny contests, or whatever. Just don't be stupid. Bye.

—x—x—x—x—

Okay, I honestly don't know what I'm doing. But go follow John Green on Tumblr. He's great.

❤️❤️❤️
Chloe