Squirrels

PETER'S POV:

"Shuri!" I whisper-shout, hopping onto her bed. "Shuri wake up!"

"Huh?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. "Peter what are you doing?"

"So you know how squirrels can survive terminal velocity right?" She nods. "So it turns out that a squirrel would need to fall about 4800 miles in order for it to die because that's the amount of time it would take for the squirrel to starve to death." I explain and her face lights up.

"That's amazing!" She throws the covers off and gets up. "Let's go tell Bucky!" We both run down the halls of the Wakandan castle and over to Bucky's room.

We both creep into the room and onto his bed. "Bucky!" Shuri and I both say, shaking him awake. "Wake up!"

"What the hell?" Bucky says, turning towards us. "What's going on?" We quickly explain what's going on and he sighs.

"I'm going to tell T'Challa!" Shuri says.

"No, don't- you know what? I don't care anymore." Bucky said, pulling the covers over his head.

"T'Challa!" Shuri shrieked, sprinting into his room, and I tailed quickly behind.

"What??" He asked, practically hissing like a snake when she turned all the lights.

"So it turns out a squirrel would need to fall about 4800 miles in order for it to die because that would give it time to starve to death because they can survive terminal velocity." Shuri says happily and jumps off the bed, tripping over her pajama pants and falling flat on her face.

"Shuri, Peter, it is 2:30 in the morning, I am literally begging you to stop."

—x—x—x—x—

Who's your favorite Avenger?

❤️❤️❤️
Chloe