[42] Losing Game

Title inspired by the song above
-
When we reached Brightmoon, Meissa was rushed away by some healers and everyone else went to go find Glimmer.

Instead of finding the queen, we found Shadow Weaver. But I couldn't really focus on anything. I was constantly zoning out and biting my knuckles.

Shadow Weaver had told us that Glimmer left to go reunite Scorpia with her runestone, and balance the planet. Which in case you haven't been following, was not a good thing.

And now, we were going to go find Glimmer and stop her.

"Stay here King Micah. The Sorcerers guild is on their way to help protect Brightmoon." Adora told the king, who was still injured, "I promise, you majesty, we'll bring Glimmer home to you."

She continued, "Swift wind, take Bow, Entrapta and Y/n to the Fright Zone. Find Glimmer. We can still stop this." I nodded.

"What are you going to do?" Bow asked, worry written on his face.

"I'm going to the Crystal Castle. I have to keep Light Hope from activating the Heart of Etheria. For the Honor of Grayskull!" and as She-ra, she was off to go stop this.

- Time Skip -

(A/n: I love this scene so I just had to write it)

Both me, Bow and Entrapta were riding on Swiftwinds back when suddenly a purple flame-like light surrounded me and my eyes turned white for a moment before I began to glow purple.

We were all confused for a moment but then, I realized that whatever this was couldn't be good.

It felt like my power had expanded ten-fold. Like I could conjure up ten illusions all a the same time. I didn't dare try it though, especially since the only brainwaves I could control were the ones of the friends whom surrounded me.

Still, I could feel my friends' minds, and I sense them, even if my eyes had been closed.

"We have to hurry!" I yelled, receiving a nod from the others as we flew faster.

- Fright Zone -

Catra, having defeated Hordak, panted at all of her physical and emotional exertion.

However, A sudden voice from behind her made her freeze.

"Hey Catra~"

"No." She turned around, fear and anger plastered on her face, "You can't do this. You can't come in and take this from me now."

'Adora', smirked, "Whoa, I knew this would get a rise out of you, but still. You really are obsessed, aren't you kitten?"

Catra's eyes widened at the nickname, and watched as 'Adora' turned into their original form, laughing like she had just told a joke.

I assure you, this was no joke.

DT's eyes shined with amusement, "You know, it took me while, but I finally figured out your character."

They turned into the Cat-girl herself and walked closer to the original, "You try so hard to play the big, bad villain. But your heart's never been in it, has it?"

"What--? What are you? Stop! STOP IT." Catra tried to throw a punch at the clone but they simply dodged, grabbing her hand instead.

"People have hurt you, haven't they?" Now, they were Shadow Weaver, "They didn't believe in you."

Then into Hordak, "They didn't trust you."

Then Adora, "Didn't need you." they put Catra's hand onto their face, "Left you."