[58] Wait For Me (END)

- 4 Months Later - 

 It was a sunny day on Etheria. 

Everyone, having been freed from Prime only a couple months before, had been in a constant state of cheer. 

As Meissa walked through the small town, she couldn't help but notice the derastic difference between what it looked liked the day she died, versus today. 

Her puffy blue hair bounced as she walked, and she smiled to other people passing. In her hands was a small basket filled with chrysanthemums. 

She had no aura of sadness, instead walking with confidence as she had been here many many times. 

Eventually however, she reached her destination. 

A small headstone with the name "Y/n L/n" engraved on the front, as well as her birth years and some other etherian enscriptions. 

"Hello again," Meissa said, adjusting her dress and sitting down on a bench nearby the grave. "I brought you some flowers. Again. But this time I was able to get some chrysanthemums from a new florist in Brightmoon." 

Carefully, she placed the beautiful flowers into the marble vase that was attached to the grave. 

"Well, I guess while I'm here I might as well tell you what's been going on lately. So, I've sort of become the new abasador for Etheria. I visit different planets, and talk with their leaders about peace, and forming new alliences." 

"And you know Bow and Glimmer? Well, Bow proposed yesterday. It was supposed to be all sweet and romantic, but it kind of just ended up being awkward, but it was ok. I'm happy for them." 

"Plus, my new job has been keeping me distracted from you know, the thought of never being able to marry you or fu-fill all of the things we wanted to do." She laughed bitterly, looking down at the headstone. 

Meissa smiled unsettlingly, "I'm afraid those thoughts won't be coming to me any more in a couple of months." 

"I think that I've finally found a way." She reached into her bag, pulling out an assortment of items. "Seraphina, the girl I told you about last time, has been helping me gather the supplies to, you know, bring you back to the land of the living." 

"Part of me is afraid though. I don't know what death does to a person. Heck, no one does. Maybe you'll come back just the way you were before." 

"Or maybe you'll come back as someone new. But it won't matter. I'll have you back, and thats all that matters." 

"I'm refraining from bringing Entrapta into this, although I know she'd be interested in it, because she'll give me statistics. I don't want statistics, I- I want you." 

"Anyway. I'm afraid that I must be going now. This will probably be one of my lasts days on Etheria for the next year or so cause I'm going to be travelling to another planet to discuss politics and peace treaties and all that stuff." 

Meissa sighed before standing up, blowing a quick kiss at the area around the grave. 

"Wait for me, my love."

- IMAGINATION (BOOK 1) END - 

We have reached the end. 

And yes, there will be a sequal. 

Ik, this may not have been the satisfactory ending you all wanted, so I'm sorry, but this book was getting kind of stretched, and I didn't see a point in there being 4 more chapters that didn't even have y/n in it.

Ha, you all thought the y/n wasn't actually dead. You fools. 

Ha

Ha. 

She's not, so I'll give you that-

BUT ANYWAYS, after this chapter I will be posting the Q+A answers, so if you have any quick questions, feel free to put them right here! 

And as always, have a beautiful rest of your day or night, and remember to drink lots of water and eat lots of food.