[27] Y/n Alone Pt.3

(I had a lot of trouble writing this chapter oof-)

I didn't really remember waking up, and even when I did, I didn't open my eyes.

The air around my body was dry and hot. So hot that I could feel my skin burning up, if it wasn't burned already. 

My throat was itchy, and my tongue was like sandpaper. 

When I finally got the courage to open my eyes, I was greeted with a bright sun, making me wince and cover my face with my hands. 

Looking around, I realized I was in the middle of no-where, lying on a bed of sand that stretched as far as I could see. 

After regaining my sense of sight, my memories came along with a massive headache. I wiped the sand from the corner of my eye and slapped myself for being so stupid. 

I really wanted to cry for letting myself be so easily tricked, but no tears came out because of my dehydration. 

"Damn it!" I yelled, punching the sand, which obviously did nothing to help my already dried and irradiated skin.

So, with every inch of strength I had, I pulled myself off the ground and onto both of my weak legs. I stumbled for a few moments before steadying myself and choosing a random direction to go in. 

After walking for only about 30 minutes, It felt like I had been walking for hours. 

It was then that all of my main character juice ran out and I collapsed, not wanting to continue walking. 

Then suddenly, I heard a voice 

"Y/n..." 

- Meanwhile in Brightmoon - 

- Third Person POV - 

Queen Angella had just finished sending out another patrol unit to look for the lost princess y/n and had called for a meeting with the Princess Alliance. 

They had all explained their findings and theory's and began to points things out on maps and make bullet points lists when Glimmer, Bow and Ex-Leader of the Crimson waste Huntara, teleported in front of them. 

Glimmer sighed, "You're already here. Perfect." 

"Yeah, where have you been?" Mermista, who had previously been knocked out of her chair by glimmer's teleport, stood up and pointing to Huntara, "Is this some new she-ra form?" 

"No," Glimmer shook her head, "This is Huntara. She's the leader of the Crimson Waste. Or, was. Ugh, we don't have time go get into it, we need to get to the Fright Zone!"

Angella folded her hands. "The world doesn't stop just because you aren't here. We have been planning our attack on the Horde." 

She pointed to the table, which was illuminated with a hologram of the Princess alliance and the horde. 

"Oh, that's a relief. Because Catra kidnapped Adora." Bow's expression turned serious as everyone gasped. 

"..The horde...has Adora?" Angella's previously determined face, became solemn at the news. 

"Which also means they can open a portal anytime they want because they have her Sword!" Glimmer explained, tightening her fists. 

The queen became confused, "What? I don't understand-"

"There's no time to waste-" 

"Glimmer, Slow down." 

"We need to go to the Fright Zone now!" she yelled, not listening to any sense that her mother was trying to give her.