[20] The Awful Truth

My face was pale as I listened to what Bow was saying. "What do you mean Entrapta's still alive?" I asked, my voice quiet and breathless. 

"I couldn't figure out how the Horde was making such big technological advances. But it all makes sense now. They must be holding Entrapta prisoner." he continued and I tried my best to follow along, "I found first ones tech in this bot. This is what Entrapta was experimenting with before she-" 

I interrupted him, "Before we left her in the Fright Zone!" I yelled, feeling an anger bubble inside me. Glimmer looked down with guilt as did bow. "Just- I need some time to process this. Let me know if you find anything new," 

And I stormed out of the meeting room, my fists clenched tight at my sides, creating little crescent moons in my palms. 

When I entered my room, I was in such a state of anger and rage that without thinking, I rammed my fist into a wall, forgetting about my swollen finger. But I didn't feel the pain right away, it was only after I had pushed everything off of my dresser and sat down on my bed that I noticed my throbbing finger.

I sighed and put my head in my hands, ripping myself apart about what might be happening to Entrapta. I felt my snake (which I had decided to name Boba) slithered up arm in a comforting manner. 

Suddenly Bow and Glimmer knocked and entered my room, glancing at each other nervously when they saw the dent in the wall and stuff lying everywhere. 

"Y/n, we know your really hurt by the news of Entrapta," Glimmer sat next to me, "But we have a plan to go and save her." I looked over to them. 

"Really?" I asked, kinda unsure. 

"Yes. The horde has recently captured Dryl, and we figured that they probably wanted Entrapta to use her own lab, so will you come help us make things right again?" 

I stood up and nodded, hope suddenly replacing the uncontrollable anger. And with that, we began our journey. 

- Time skip - 

Glimmer had teleported us right into the heart of the new Horde base, we went our separate ways for a few minutes and looked around for Entrapta when we met back up at the rendezvous point to discuss our findings. 

"Any sign of Entrapta in the castle?" Bow asked me and Glimmer, I shook my head. 

"Nothing," Glimmer whispered, most obviously a little angry, "As usual, that place is impossible to navigate," 

Suddenly we heard a loud yawn and looked out from behind some boxes to see Catra. Glimmer grabbed me and Bow and ducked out of sight. 

The cat girl started getting a beeping noise from some sort of tablet, which she answered to hear someones voice. 

"Uh- Hello? Please tell me your on your way back. I need back up! Entrapta's new invention has lost it!" in the background of the 'call' I could hear Entrapta's voice, making me gasp. 

"Bot 437 seems to be having some sort of Existential crisis! Down boy down!" there was sudden screaming and I couldn't believe I was actually hearing Entrapta's voice. 

Glimmer and Bow looked to each other before nodding, I was certainly confused as they started scooting closer to the cat. 

"Pull it together Kyle! Your fine!" I felt bad for whoever Kyle was. 

We then heard Entrapta's voice again, "Stop it! Please! Why are you doing this to me!?" Bow gasped, but there was something that didn't quite make sense to me.