[39] The Lost Get Found

Okay, this chapter is probably really bad cause I just was not into writing it for whatever reason. 

Enjoy

- - - 

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Swiftwind asked while pacing the deck of the shuttle, "Like, 100 percent sure?" 

Outside, a storm raged all around us. Making me become even more nervous than I already was. 

Adora sighed, "For the last time, I don't know. We have to trust that the navigation system knows what it's doing. Now stop asking." 

I was currently supposed to be checking the power supply, but was I doing that? Nah. 

Instead I was searching through the closets, hoping to find some food or something.

 "We've gotta be close," Bow said, doing something at the front of the ship, "Any minute now. Beast Island is around here. Somewhere." 

"Don't worry Bow. You too Adora. I'm sure we'll find it, and then we can save Entrapta." I smiled, while going through a closet full of cleaning supplies. 

"Do you think Glimmer will still be upset when we get back?" Bow asked, his voice filled to the brim with worry, "We did sort of, kind of, completely disobey direct orders." 

Adora shook her head, "She'll understand. We all want whats best for Etheria, and once we get Entrapta back, Glimmer will know we made the right decision." 

Suddenly a mop fell from the closet and I tried to shove it back in, but it fell out again. 

Like there was some invisible force trying to stop it.. 

I reached out to the 'empty space' and was met with what felt like skin. A chill ran up my spine as I pulled on said 'space'. 

Suddenly, as if a spell was being undone, a person fell out of the closet with an oof. 

"Meissa!?" I shrieked upon seeing the Blue haired girl, "What- how- when?!" 

All attention was on her as she stood up and dusted off her clothes. She looked up/down at me with an apologetic look. 

"I'm sorry! I just saw you all sneaking out a-and I really didn't want to stay with Glimmer."

I sighed, "Well it's a little late to bring you back so welcome aboard!"

She pulled me into a hug and I stiffened for a moment before melting into her touch. 

What I didn't see however, was smirk that Bow and Adora exchanged from behind us. 

- - - 

When we landed in the water that surrounded Beast Island, we were all a little shaken up. Especially since we almost died on the way down. 

As we stepped onto the strange looking Island, Meissa held onto my arm for dear life, which earned us some suspicious looks from the rest of the group. 

Pulling her sword out, Adora looked around cautiously, "As kids, we were warned of the dangers on Beast Island. There were the chibbits with razor-sharp teeth, scruffers with razor-sharp horns, razorfins with-" 

"Razor-sharp fins?" Bow guessed. 

She scratched her head, "Razor-sharp teeth, actually. I don't know why it had that name." 

"Adora!" Swiftwind called. We looked over to see a horde ship of some kind, with Entrapta's mask lying nearby. 

I gasped, "She must've been on that ship.."