[55] Returning Home

- On A Planet That Doesn't Exist -

As we walked through the creepy corridors of the ruined Prime hub, I could feel the hair on the back of my neck start to stand up.

It seemed that I wasn't the only one who was freaked out though, as everyone was hugging themselves slightly.

We reached the end of a hallway, expecting a door, but finding none.

Adora touched the metal, "Huh, That's weird."

"Cool. Maybe this planet chased off Horde Prime with poorly planned architecture." Catra stated sarcastically.

"Why'd you stop? Go through the door right in front of you." Entrapta said through the little earpiece.

I raised a brow in confusion.

"Entrapta," bow started, "there is no door."

"Well, the schematics show a door right where you're standing. Data never lies."

She was practically cut off by Wrong Hordak having an identity crisis. Poor dude.

"Ah, whatever. We need a door?" Catra walked over to the 'wall', and made four big slashes in it before kicking the hole open.

She stopped to take a breath before pointing to the new 'door', "There's your door. Your welcome."

I smirked. I liked how this girl was thinking.

"Uh, we don't know what we're dealing with here. Maybe you shouldn't just smash stuff?" Bow said hesitantly.

"Do you wanna find whoever is here or not? Let's just get this over with." Catra said in a bored tone.

Glimmer and I we're the first to walk through the door, side glancing at each other before stepping through.

There was just another long hallway. Yay.

But this time, there were more windows, giving us a view of the planets atmosphere and little bright spores that were flying around. It gave the surrounding area a very magical feel to it.

Bow stopped for a second to investigate some sort of mineral that was eating away at the tower, so he pulled out a magnifying glass arrow.

"You have an arrow that turns into a magnifying glass?" Catra raised an eyebrow before groaning, "I can't believe we were losing to you guys."

Adora and Catra walked a little ways down the hallway, while Glimmer just stared through the glass.

Bow and I exchanged a small glance before walking up to the pink haired female.

"Glimmer?" I walked closer to her, "You okay?"

"I- uh, I don't know," she looked back out the window, "I have a weird feeling about this place. It feels strange."

"I wish I knew what you meant, but I haven't been able to feel anything these past couple days," both of them glanced at me with worried looks, "You know, because I've been away from Etheria and stuff for so long?"

They shared a look and I coughed, "Anyways, we should continue looking for this, we can talk about my magic and its state later." I began to walk away from them, feeling kind of annoyed but they didn't press, and Instead kept walking. 

We caught up with Adora, hearing that she was on comm. with Entrapta, and a crying Wrong Hordak.

"Who am I if not an exalted brother of Prime?" I heard W.H. crying close to the mic.