[21] Roll With It

The next mission, which was to Alwyn, I decided to not go, still sorta shaken up about the events of the previous encounter with Catra. 

And I hated to admit it, but I was thinking about what the cat girl had said. 

- Flash Back - 

"So much for the power of friendship," but just as we were about to walk away, she spoke again, "You know, I was a little surprised that you had a princess with mind control powers. Its not very like the alliance to have someone who's power is literally controlling someone against their will."

I clenched my fists, she laughed and continued, "You should join the winning side, Y/n, it would be helpful to have someone like you. Just think about it," she walked over to me and slung an arm around my shoulder, "You could literally wipe out all of the Princesses with a single thought! That kind of power shouldn't be wasted doing silly things like- whatever your doing in the rebellion. Join us, and we can rebuild your kingdom in the name of the horde." 

- Flash Back Over - 

She was right. What was a Princess- scratch that- what was some random girl with mind control powers doing on the side of good? Heck, with the horde's help I could even re-build my kingdom into something it could have never been before. 

And joining the horde means that I would have access to the Obsidian Diamond, which would give me more power than I could ever dreamed of. 

But I have friends here. In the rebellion. How betrayed would they feel knowing one of their own had willingly joined the horde? How hurt would they be? 

Before I could answer those questions, Glimmer Bow and Adora ran into my room, yelling and talking about how they figured out a ghost mystery or something like that. It would have been a good story to listen too except the fact that they told it over and over again, all of them talking over each other. 

That night had been rough as well, me only getting a couple hours of sleep before we were up and off to go take down a horde base. 

- Scene Change - 

We all stood against a cliff that held up a horde base, getting ready to take it over. "We need to reclaim, the Horde-Occupied fortress for the Rebellion. How are we gonna do this?" 

"I'll teleport ahead to scout a path through there defenses," Glimmer stated. 

I looked to Boba, who was hanging around my neck, "Me and Boba will clear the guards in the back, which while give she-ra the chance to sneak in," 

"And I'll quietly shoot the closets turret with my trick arrows." 

Adora spoke again, "You'll have the advantage in a sneak attack. Go!"   

And we began our plan, me going around to the back of the base and forcing the soldiers to relax their minds enough to fall asleep. She-ra came running through them and started attacking soldiers left and right, as did Glimmer and Bow. 

"Yes! And now-" with an explosion, bow was blasted off the base and plummeted into the water below.

I looked at the table and the horrible plan, "Yeah that's not going to work," I said as a tiny model of Bow was knocked over. 

"Awwww, what?" Bow frowned, "Tiny Bow, You will be avenged!" he started crying. 

"Okay, Let's try this again," In case you were wondering, we were currently in a tent, just outside of the Horde base sitting around a floor table with a map on it, planning the best way to attack the horde.