[29] Crumble

- Third Person POV -

Seeing her friends, as well as the world around her, disappear, Adora fell to her knees. If anyone were around, they would here the sorrowful sobs of the girl. Luckily, someone was around. 

When Adora saw a figure walking towards her, she looked up, only to be met with a finger in the middle of her forehead. 

"Hey Adora." The distorted voice of Catra spoke. Half of her face and body was gone, replaced by a sickening black nothingness. 

Catra pulled back her hand for a second before slamming her palm into the girl face. 

Adora looked around, only to see that she now in the crimson waste bar, Catra above her. 

"Aw WHere Are your friends?"  Catra swiped a claw at the blonde, but she quickly grabbed her hand. 

"Catra stop! You have to-" 

"It's Always The Same with you Adora. I have to do this. Oh, we have to do that."  She grabbed Adora by the hair and pulled her off the bar, "Let's Be Honest, all of this, is your fault.

Catra threw Adora and suddenly they were in the snowy Northern Reach. 

"If you hadn't gotten captured, your sword would't have opened the portal."  Once again throwing the blonde, this time it was just on the bridge over the giant drill pit. 

Adora got up, looking around for the cat only to be met with a swift kick to the knee. 

She fell to her knees and Catra dragged her to the edge, "If you hadn't gotten the sword and been the world's worst She-ra, none of this would have happened," Then, she was being thrown off the bridge, and into water. 

Again, she was grabbed by the pony tail as Catra brought her onto the shores of the sea gate, "Admit it Adora, The world would still be standing, if you had had never come through that portal in the first place." 

Back into the water, and out again in the ballroom where princess prom was held. 

"You made me this." 

Adora ran out of a door, and was in another Horde building. Her still hurt knee gave in and she tumbled to the ground, but before she could try to stand again, there was a foot on her back. 

"You took everything from me!

Now, they were in Mara's ship, Adora sitting in her chair. 

"You broke the world, and it's all your fault!

But instead of falling for Catra's tricks and mind games again, Adora narrowed her eyes. "No, it's not." 

Putting her hands on the girls collarbone, she pushed her away, and now they were back where they started, "I didn't make you pull the switch." 

Catra was about to strike her with her claws when Adora grabbed her hand, "I didn't make you do anything!" 

Adora pulled the girl over her shoulder and slammed her onto the ground, "I didn't break the world. But I am gonna fix it. And you? You made your choice." 

Going to attack the blonde one last time, she was suddenly decked in the face, "NOW LIVE WITH IT!" 

Adora stared at the now unconscious Catra and her face almost softened, remembering all the times they had together when they were young.