[41] 'Til Death Do Us Part

TW: Blood, Death, Angst

I will put a warning before these things happen and will give a description at the end of the chapter. Don't feel pressured to read it if you feel it might trigger you. <3

- - -

"Wow, I can't believe we're all here on Beast Island at the same time. What an incredible coincidence." Entrapta said while driving the weird bot we were all crammed into.

"Uh... It's not a coincidence.." Bow muttered, "We came to find you."

"Beast Island Log, tide cycle 37. I have confirmed that the outside world still exists. I found princesses! Well, two princesses, some sort of horde-bird hybrid, a magic user, bow, and- I don't know you." Entrapta pointed at Micah.

"Yes, you do." The former kings eyes narrowed, "You stole my food."

"Ohhh yeah. It was delicious!" then she sat back down in her chair, an eyebrow raised, "Wasn't there another one of you?"

"Yes. Glimmer. You know her." Bow said through gritted teeth, "And she's not here."

Swiftwind spoke up, "Can we talk about how I am not a bird?" but Adora pushed him out of the way.

"Entrapta, We have been looking all over this island for you. Are you okay?" Adora asked as she leaned against her seat.

"Of course I'm okay! Have you seen this place? An island full of technological monstrosities, each more deadly than the next? It's paradise!" Entrapta exclaimed passionately, causing me to laugh softly.

Bow, who was being stepped on (literally, Entrapta's shoe prints were on his face), spoke up, "Yeah, um, glad your're having fun, but we're kind of here to rescue you?"

The purple haired girl looked surprised, "Rescue me? Did I not just rescue you?"

I sighed, "Yeah, that wasn't intended."

The brown haired boy continued, "We came to bring you back. We would've come sooner, but we had no idea you were here. We thought you were still with Hordak." she frowned and looked away, "Scorpia told us what happened. She and the other princesses are waiting for you at Brightmoon."

Suddenly with a jolt, the vehicle stopped and me and Meissa's faces came a little to close for comfort, making us both pull back with a blush on our face.

"Entrapta, please." Adora pleaded, "We need your help. We discovered what the First Ones were doing to Etheria. A terrible secret that no one else knows."

The purple haired girl's eyes shined as she took off the bug mask, "You mean the Heart of Etheria? Why didn't you say so!" the machine began to move once more.

- The Fright Zone -

Meanwhile, the Horde was sending out troops into the whispering woods, planning to take Brightmoon by surprise and destroy the already broken rebellion.

Catra, the second in command, stood on the edge of a building in the fright zone, watching as all the soldiers began to head out to the front lines.

A smile played on her face and her blue and yellow eyes gleamed with excitement. This was it. They were going to win the war, and she would finally get to see Adora defeated.

"What is the meaning of this?" A loud thundering voice shouted as Hordak walked closer to Catra.

The cat girl rolled her eyes, "Oh, sorry. I thought you wanted to defeat the Rebellion. Because this is what that looks like."