[48] Surge

- Horde Primes Ship -

As Catra walked down the hallways, she noticed two clones walking into a room rather quickly.

"Now, where are you two going in such a hurry?" she whispered to no one in particular before following them into the strange room.

She hid behind a pillar, watching their movements and actions.

Suddenly one of them spoke, "Contacting Planet 1659 ground base. Please prepare to receive our brother into your flock.

The other clone, which had been previously standing on a weird green platform, was now gone. Whisked away somewhere else in the universe with a small flash.

The brown haired girls eyes widened before smirking and running out of the room.

But as soon as she left, she ran straight into another clone. The clone looked at her for a moment before gaining a new white in its eyes.

"There you are, little sister. I seek your company."

- Time Skip -

She walked with the clone to a room where she was surrounded by Horde Primes. Of course, the main one stood in the middle of the room.

Catra gained an uneasy feeling. She never liked the spotlight very much (Unless it struck fear into others), and having all these eyes on her only made it worse.

"Sister!" Prime exclaimed, "Thank you for joining us. I have been scouring, searching for She-ra, but what I seek is not yet to found." He spread his arms out and suddenly some sort of map lit up behind him.

"My drones recorded a ship leaving the planet. A ship of such ancient design that it is not detectable by my instruments. How can this be?"

Catra looked away, "I don't know."

"Hmm," Horde Prime gave an amused smile.

"I don't!" she pleased, "Me and Adora, we're not friends. I don't know anything about her plans."

His smile faultered, "And yet you seek to protect her."

All Catra gave was a guilty look.

"You have been speaking to our guest, Queen Glimmer, against my command." He walked closer to her, "Have you not? Sister."

"You have pity for her. You will speak to her and learn what you can. She must have some knowlegde of this mysterious ship."

"That wont work," Catra stated meakly, "She doesn't trust me. She's not gonna give me anything."

Prime just stared at her.

"Believe me, if I could tell you where Adora is I would. She's my enemy. I want her gone."

He sighed, "Oh look at you, poor sister. Your Adora causes you nothing but suffering. Don't you want to be free of it?" He questioned.

Catra's eyes widened, but she said nothing.

"There is another way, let me show you." He pointed to a familiar Prime clone, "Step forward."

The clone did as he was told, bowing before Prime, "You spoke with our little sister this morning, did you not, brother? What was it she said to you?"

"She..." he started, "she gave me a name. Forgive me brother!" the clone cried out, "please take this affliction from me."

Prime knelt down, "Hmm," placing his hands on both sides of the clones head, "those who seek freedom will be granted it."