[47] Lonely on a Crowed Ship

As Catra watched Etheria, and the Prime ships that surrounded it, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt. It was so small, but it made her stomach feel like a thousand evil butterflies were eating at the inside of her soul. 

Trying to escape the feeling, she jumped down from the ledge she stuck herself on and began walking down the seemingly endless hallways of Primes ship. 

Suddenly, she came to a crossroads. A light and dark path. She saw one of Primes clones going down the hallway behind her and settled for whichever path was closest. 

But as she glanced over her back, she ran right into another clone, falling back with a grunt. 

"Are you guys following me?" She glared at the figure. 

"I am here to attend to your needs little sister. It is Primes command." The clone said like he had said it a million times, and would continue to say it another million. 

"I can't go two steps without one of you breathing down my neck," Catra exclaimed before crossing her arms over her chest, "If I'm a prisoner, he might as well make it official.

The clone she had watched coming down the hallway spoke up, "You are our honored guest. We are here to make your stay more comfortable." 

She looked between the two, "Right," just before running down the hallway in a cat-like manner. 

Then she came upon another clone and gasped, "This part of the ship is off-limits to you, Catra." 

Hearing the damned clone say her name was so unsettling that it sent a chill down her spine. But she narrowed her eyes instead of acknowledging it.

"You called me Catra," her eyes narrowed further in suspicion, "none of the other clones do that. You remember me, don't you? Here's a clue, you don't like me...." 

"...Hordak." 

But instead of the reaction she was looking for, the clone stayed still, "It is wrong to have a name. Prime's chosen servants are but parts of the whole." 

Catra messed with her hair a bit, still glaring, "Look, it's okay. The name thing can be our secret. It's just--" she looked away, "It's good to see a familiar face." 

But the clone only glared harder, "This part of the ship is off-limits to you, little sister." 

Dejected, Catra turned away, "Yeah, yeah, got it." 

- Mara's Ship - 

I sat watched the stars fly by, letting my mind drift off. 

It was so amazing to see how big the universe was. 

And how small my problems were compared to everything. 

Did that stop me from worrying?

Haha. No. 

Glancing over my shoulder I noticed how Adora was also trying to keep herself busy by practicing fighting with her own fighting stick. 

I had a thought about joining her in practice, but dismissed it. Instead, I let my muscles relax against the window, feeling the coldness of space seeping through the glass. 

It was calming in a way. 

Bow on the other hand, was messing around with the tech in the ship. Checking stats, making sure the ship was stable, etc. 

"We're getting closer to the signal Entrapta triangulated," he stared at some sort of glowing purple hologram, "We should reach Glimmer in the next--- NOPE!"