[11] "Are you drunk!?"

Note: I love this chapter name

Me, Glimmer bow and Adora were walking along the mountain path to a Kingdom named Dryl to recruit Princess Entrapta.

"Princess Entrapta will be a total catch for the rebellion! My moms gonna be so impressed!" Glimmer cheered.

"Uh, I'm all for impressing Angella, but why is Entrapta so important?" Adora asked, her face twisted in confusion.

"Shes a brilliant inventor! She makes robots and rehabs old tech left by the first ones! She's a pretty big deal in the Etherian makers community,"

We all gave him a quizzical look.

"Which I am apart of, because I dabble in gadgetry myself," he fired a tiny little bow and arow, which turned into a tiny firework, along with giving us Jazz hands.

Adora then turned a whispered to me and Glimmer, "What does any of that mean?"

"It means," glimmer stated, "if we convince Entrapta to join the rebellion, she invent all sorts of cool junk for us! And then we'll finally have weapons that can stand up to the horde!" I smiled at the thought of being able to take down the horde.

"Like my trick arrows!" Bow pulled out his quiver, "I'm running low, so I built some new ones. This one, is a stun arrow, This one's an emergency flare, and this one- this ones just pointy."

"And here's my newest one," he grabbed an blue tipped around that was shaped like a bird and held it up above his head, "Sonic arrow!" The fact that it looked like bird made me wonder if he was inspired by sea hawk, you know, since he's so loud.

Glimmer laughed, "When will we ever need a sonic arrow? If we have to like wake up super early?"

"Or if we get lost in a crowd?" Adora added, making me chuckle a bit. In their fit of laughter, they started walking away.

I turned to bow, "Sorry for laughing, I'm sure your arrows will be useful for- uh- something," I shrugged, hearing him mutter something as I started walking.

We all walked a couple more feet before seeing that a bunch of rocks had covered our path. "Must've been a rock slide," bow said, "Any loud sound could cause another slide," I planted my feet firmly into the ground, standing in a position to prepare myself for anything.

"We need to be as quiet as-" bow was cut off by Adora yelling 'For the Honor of grayskull!' turning into she-ra, and going all slashy slashy on the rocks, which I guess we're made out of paper mache because she sliced through them like it was nothing. (Please someone get that reference)

"Ha! I'm getting the hang of this," Adora said proudly.

"That was incredibly dangerous!" I took note of the fact that bow was still being quiet, and started waking but while keeping my guard up.

"Whats the big deal? It worked!"

"You can't just bust through everything with magic, She-ra could've caused an avalanche!"

"But she didn't okay," The blonde continued, "I've spent my whole life without powers, no way am I gonna stop using them now-"

A flash of lightning stopped her talking and directed our attention away from the current conversation.

"Woahh, she's got lightning!" Bow exclaimed, seemingly in awe of everything Entrapta created.

Glimmer however, looked worried and teleported onto the wall of the castle, examining the beacon. "Something wrong, The castle's distress beacon is lit, they must be under attack!" she teleported back to us.