[18] End of The Beginning Pt. 2 (Q+A Answers)

[Make Sure to stay tuned still the end of the chapter where I answer some of your questions ^-^]

The storm only grew as we flew above the clouds, dodging bolts of lightening and gripping onto Swiftwind for dear life. 

Everyone on the horse knew that we could fall and die at any moment, but what they didn't know, was the fact that I was in excruciating pain that was getting worse by the minute. 

The purple on my fingers was starting to climb its way up my forearm, and I bit my lip, not knowing weather to tell my friends or not. 

All of a sudden, my thoughts were cut off by a huge pink beacon of light shining through the clouds. 

Glimmer gasped, "That's Brightmoon!" our eyes widened and we looked at each other for a moment before looking back at the beacon, "It's the distress Beacon.." 

"Hang on!" Swiftwind said, and we flew straight through the clouds that eventually opened up enough for us to see Queen Angella at the moonstone chamber, obviously the one who sent up the beacon. 

When we landed, Glimmer was the first to rush off and hug her mom. 

"Mom! Whats going on?" 

Angella's face saddened, "The Elements are out of harmony," she looked up as a flash of lightening struck, "The Moonstone is using all its power to counteract the growing cloud of darkness. But it's not enough," 

She continued, "It's taking nearly all my strength just to keep my connection with it." 

Adora de-transformed, "That cloud is coming from the Fright Zone." 

"So whats our plan," I looked over to Bow, wondering the same thing he was, "We do have a plan.. right?" No one answered, "Guys?" 

I looked over the edge of the chamber getting a good look at the whispering woods, which was completely frozen. At this point and time, I was really wishing I could be fire princess, or something that could counter ice. 

"The woods are frozen over," I heard the blonde speak, "There's nothing left to shield Brightmoon from the horde. We have to prepare for an attack," 

- Time Skip -  

Queen Angella, Bow, Adora, Glimmer, the head guard, and I all stood around the meeting room, listening to what Bow was telling us.

 "Our scouts reported sighting the entire Horde Army in the woods, moving towards us at top speed."

The queen spoke up instantly, "We must protect Brightmoon at all costs. If the Moonstone is destroyed, there will be nothing left to stop the darkness." 

I sighed "Not that I doubt our own security system and army, but I'm really hoping that one of the other kingdoms has seen the beacon and sent someone," 

Adora, who had been pacing around the room, decided to speak her thoughts, "The Alliance is broken and other Princesses have their own kingdoms to protect. No ones coming bow-" 

Just then a guard burst through the door, causing me to jump a little bit. "Someones come!" 

Bow gasped, "Is it the other Princesses!" he looked so excited that it made me a bit hopeful that it would be them as well. 

The guard moved out of the way and there stood Spinnerella and Netossa, my face lit up when I saw them, but Bow frowned. 

When I was little, Angella used to ask them to take care of me when she couldn't or when she wanted to talk to Glimmer about something privately, so I guess they were like aunts to me.