[23] Stone Cold

Hmm, I feel like there have been quite a few plot-holes that I've left recently, but don't worry, those will be filled (With a lot of angst) 

TW: Blood, Idiocy, Catra, Frost-bite (?)

"The Dragon's daughter Five. She cuts a fine line in the sea does she not?" Sea hawk asked as we sailed along the icy river. 

Ah yes, we were currently on a mission in a freezing cold tundra. For the first few minutes of being in the frozen desert, I was amazed at all of its beauty. I was absolutely flabergasted at snow, for we didn't get it much in Elesphia. 

But now, I'm so over it. I'm over the cold. I'm over the snow. I'm over the ice. And I'm especially over this stupid boat and this stupid water. 

While the others did stuff to prepare for the mission, I sat in a corner curled up in ball covered in enough blankets to cover all of Etheria twice around. I was just a little cold ya know?

A/n: Ugh, I actually hate putting photo's into my story cause it fucks with the format on my computer, so just imagine your in a nice puffy winter coat of whatever design and whatever-whatever. Kay?

"Wait, what happened to the Dragon's daughter?" Bow asked, looked up from his tracker pad, "Oh oh oh! Was it- adventure!" he did the sea hawk voice when he said 'Adventure.' 

"No, termites. I couldn't save the old girl," he looked back at bow, "Anyway, I'm honored to be apart of another daring mission for the rebellion!" 

Adora, in her she-ra form, very bluntly stated, "Well, you know, we needed a boat to get up here and you, have a boat," 

"YEs I do! Heh, truth be told, I was glad I have something to do," he looked down, "Mermista cancelled our plans this week and she's hanging out with her other friends and didn't invite me to join." 

In-case you were wondering, I was actually invited to that hang out, but of course, Angella decided it would be best for me to come along, and I had no choice but to accept. 

Glimmer teleported to sea-hawk, "Well, let this mission distract you from all that!" she patted him on the back, 'We've received reports of Horde activity in the Northern Reach. They've set up some kind of outpost, but we have no idea why," 

Suddenly I was pulled out of my ball of warmth by Adora, who muttered something about me needing to listen and pay attention to what was going on and not be an angst ball today. 

'Psh, I'm not a ball of angst.'

I crossed my arms and sat on a box as Bow began talking. 

"The Northern Reach is nothing but snow and ice. What could they possibly be doing?" he had a good point 

Adora furrowed her eyebrows- 

wait hold up. She had blonde hair and brown eyebrows? When- how- why did I not notice this? ANYWAYS- 

"I don't know, but it can't be good," 

Considering I was tired and cold, I decided to interject my thoughts into the conversation, "Maybe there gathering intel on the snow here so they can make there own snow in the fright zone, to like, get ready for the Holidays," 

Everyone gave me a funny look and I became confused as well. 

"Wait do you guys not celebrate H/n?" I asked, tilting my head. 

(H/n = Holiday name. I don't know if any of you celebrate Christmas, so just insert whatever holiday you do celebrate. Like Hanukkah, Kwanza, hell you could even insert Halloween, it always snows on Halloween for me)