[30] Queen Glimmer

It was a couple of days after the incident. 

Life was moving so fast already, and I, was still torn over the fact that it couldn't be me stuck in the void. That instead, Angella could still be here. 

However, today was not about me. Today was about Glimmer. It was her coronation after all. 

Looking in the mirror I stopped combing my hair and sighed. The mirror me had stopped being so absolutely and utterly annoying, which was great for me because now I could actually look into my mirror without fearing for my life. 

My hair was done in (Favorite Hairstyle) and I was wearing a fancy outfit that Castaspella had chosen for me. 

I had done my best to remain composed during these past days, for Glimmer of course. She needed someone to talk too and a shoulder to cry on, so that's what I became. 

The sound of a door opening brought me out of my thoughts. I peered over my shoulder to see Castaspella closing the door behind her. 

"Oh dear you look wonderful! But you need something to tie it all together." That's when she pulled something out from behind her back and handed it to me. It was a gorgeous hairpin that looked like a peony.

I sighed, "Auntie, I can't accept this. It's Glimmers special day, you should give it to her. I don't-" But the look on her face was sorrowful enough to make me cave, "...fine." 

She let out a giddy laugh and began to carefully place it in my hair. When it was all finished, she looked at me with stars her eyes, "You look beautiful." she exclaimed, smiling like the proud aunt she was.

I just turned around and began to look at some books about the coronation ceremony, frowning. 

"You do realize that this is your big day as well right?" She said, causing me to huff and sink deeper into my book, "Your becoming 'Head Commander y/n,'! What a title!-"

"Casta don't you have an entire ceremony to help plan?" 

Her face paled and she suddenly rushed out, saying something about the type of frosting they should have on the cake. 

Now your probably wondering why I'm not going with her to plan the ceremony, after all, Glimmer is basically my sister. Well, I asked to be excluded from almost all planning in the event. Key word: Almost. 

See, Glimmer really wanted me to help out, so I offered to manage the guard and make sure that no enemies would reach our boarders, which I had already taken care of earlier in the day. 

Adora and Bow had stopped by and asked if I wanted to go help them hype up Glimmer, which I politely declined. 

I turned and walked towards the window seat, plopping myself down and seriously contemplating my life decisions while looking out the window dramatically. 

"Y/NNNN!" Frosta barged into my room, making me jump a bit, "You should come look at the ice sculpture I made!" Before I could protest, I was being dragged out of the room and into the gardens, where Adora Glimmer and Bow were already 'Admiring' the- interesting sculpture. 

My friends waved to me and I nodded before returning my attention to the ice sculpture of a buff Glimmer and Frosta. 

"Do you like it?" She asked with stars in her eyes. 

"I- Uh, It's very- Nice." I said as Frosta looked to glimmer for her response. 

"Yes! It's very nice Frosta." 

"I CAN MAKE MORE-" 

Glimmer coughed, "I- Appreciate the idea, but I need someone for a very important job- to- uh, greet the guests!"