[56] Nothing Lasts Forever

TW: Blood, Unalivement 

"WWOOOOOOO," Glimmer yelled after teleporting us, "OHHH I MISSED THISS." 

Adora helped Catra up off of the floor, "Really? Cause I could stand to never do it again." 

I chuckled slightly.  

Personally, I was just glad to be back on Etheria where I could feel the magic flowing through me at all times. 

I almost laid down on the ground right there, and bathed in the warm sun and soft grass.

But I refrained from doing so and instead focused on the plan I had in place-

"Hey, I think you guys should take a look at this." Adora said, pulling me from my thoughts. 

I walked over to where she was looking, which just so happened to be the entrance to the camp. But when I looked through, I almost wished I hadn't. 

Tents were destroyed, supplies were strewn all over the ground, and the faint scent of blood wafted in the air, causing me to cover my mouth in reflex. 

I started to back up, and turned away from the view of the camp. 

I couldn't take it. I reminded me so much of what happened to Elesphia. 

Entrapta said something about someone in the camp being chipped, and I scowled subconciously. 

"Y-you guys go check it out," I cursed my stutter, "I think I'm gonna take 5." 

Adora looked like she was about to say something, but stopped herself and entered the run down camp with the others. 

I stood outside the entrance for a bit before I felt someones hand on my shoulder, and soon I was being teleported. 

When we stopped I looked around, and noticed we were on a path leading to a horde infested village. There were soldiers outside the walls, and small drones were flying in and out. 

I couldn't help but feel queesy at the sight.

"How about a warning next time?" Catra groaned, clutching her stomach. 

"Heh. Sorry," Glimmer turned, "Welcome to-" but she stopped speaking for a moment to stare at the horror before her, "Erelandia..."

- Meanwhile, On Horde Primes Ship - 

Prime watched with disdain as videos of his bots, clones, drones and spires being destroyed. 

"How many now?" He asked to the clone next to him. 

"At least a dozen occupied planets. We are stamping the dissident, but their message is spreading. They say they are revolting against the Horde in the name of... The rebellion... and, of She-ra." The nameless clone responded. 

Prime sighed, "My heart aches for these misguided children. Now more than ever, I am assured of my plan to use the Heart of Etheria to bring peace to all the universe. But without She-Ra, we must find another way to activate it." 

Then, Horde Prime turned to the nearest clone, "Find dissenters and make an example of them. It is time to crush this spark of rebellion for good." 

Turning to the screen, he watched Spinnerella fighting someone, "Send word to our dear sister on Etheria..." 

- On Etheria - 

I exhaled before pulling the cloak over my face. It was the same one that I had used to sneak out with so long ago, with its gold embroidery and silk black material.