[22] Among Us (Bonus Chapter)

I looked out the window, staring intensely as rain poured from the sky, preventing us from doing anything productive today. 

Currently, the entire princess alliance had decided to crash in my room for the day, considering that my room was the most empty and had enough room for everyone to fit.

Mermista was reading some book about Seashells, Perfuma was creating some nice flower decorations, and Adora, Frosta and Glimmer were watching Bow do something on his tablet device thing. 

"Nooo what?" Bow whined, stilling staring at the screen of his pad, "How was I supposed to know they were hiding in the vent?" 

That kinda perked my interest, so I hoped off the window seat and walked over to where the four were sitting. I placed myself next to Adora and looked to see that Bow was playing some sort of game. 

"Whats that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at the strange array of colored pixels. 

"Oh hey Y/n, this is a game I found called 'Among us'!" He turned the screen around to face me, "Basically you play as a crew mate, and try to get all your tasks done. But alas! there's an Impostor who's trying to kill all of the crew mates." 

"Oh," Was all I said as we watched him play the game some more. Eventually, when a new 'round' had started, his screen was different, saying that he was the Impostor. 

"Right, I forgot to mention that you can also play as the Impostor too!" I nodded and watched as he hid in vents and attempted murdering the other players. Which was.....dark. 

Eventually, he was caught coming out of a vent and was thrown out of the 'space ship'. Then, as if there was a little light bulb going off above his head, he got an idea. 

"Guys! I have an idea. What if we all played among us together!" 

I thought for a moment, "But we don't have those device pads or whatever you call them," he rushed out of the room and came back with a whole box of those pad things. 

He laughed nervously , "I tend to break them a lot, so I made a bunch just in case I ever needed a replacement!" 

We nodded and he helped us get our games started. I named my little person 'N/n' (Nickname) and customized my character with f/c and a toilet paper roll on its head.  

Everyones character looked like this from my understanding: 

Bow - Red; had a tiny mini red character at his side. 

Adora - Yellow; Crown on her head

Glimmer - Purple; Halo on her head 

Mermista - Blue; Captain hat on her head

Perfuma - Pink; A small flower on her head 

Frosta - Cyan; Little snowman on her head 

And I think that was it. 

After everyone had gotten on and was ready, we began the game. 

I was a crew mate so obviously, I walked around looking for the things that I needed to do. Of course, I was also still trying to get use to the controls, so it took me FOREVER to swipe the card in admin. 

When I finished that task though, I was walking out of Admin when Pink entered. I was gonna say Hi, recognizing it as Perfuma, but before I got the chance to even type, Perfuma KILLED ME. 

My face went pale as I looked around the room at everyone else, seeing as they were too busy on their tasks to see my disarray. 

For the rest of the game, I followed Perfuma around until my body was discovered which led to a team meeting. 

"Okay guys," Glimmer started, "We need to discuss who killed y/n," I pouted as they all looked over at me. 

Mermista spoke up, "I'm pretty sure I saw Yellow get in the vent, just saying." 

Adora sputtered, looking confused, "W-what? I did not?!"

"Oh yeah? Where were you then?" 

"I was in the lab doing one of my tasks. What about you?" 

The blue haired girl scoffed, "I was in electrical, duh," she looked over to Glimmer, "What about you sparkles?" 

"I was on my way to swipe my card in admin, that's where I found-" 

"Yup it's glimmer," her mouth was agape, but alas, nobody believed her and she was booted from the spaceship, having not been the Impostor. But of course I knew that. 

The game went on for a few more minutes before they finally found out that it was Perfuma who was the impostor and kicked her out of the spaceship, winning the game. 

We played a few more rounds, but eventually, it became my turn to be the Impostor. I held back a smirk as I did my 'tasks', which also including causing the power to go out. 

During the power outage, I successfully took out Mermista and made my way to storage where I hid in a vent until the power came back on. 

Frosta was the one who found Mermista's body and reported it, causing a team meeting. 

 "Alright! Which one of you murdered Mermista?" She asked, standing up and looking around the room at everyone. 

I was very grateful at that moment for my ability to keep a straight face, "I think I saw red get into a vent earlier," everyone looked to Bow, who panicked. 

"Why didn't you report it then Y/n?" Frosta asked with an eyebrow raised. 

I simply laid back in my chair, "I wasn't for sure. Besides, I ain't no snitch," apparently that was a sufficient enough answer, because they all voted for Bow, who was kicked out of the ship. 

After a few more meetings and a few more kills, I had won the round. "YEAH!" I yelled, standing up with a smile on my face. 

"Hey, look." Bow pointed at the window, seeing as it was no longer rainy, but there was a beautiful rainbow in the sky. 

"I guess this means that me and victory were meant to be!" I pumped a fist into the air while the others just snickered. 

"Oo, we should all go outside and hang out while the air still smells like rain!" Perfuma stated with a smile as we all nodded. 

I beamed, seeing as we were all getting along and just happy to be in each others presence. Maybe If I had known this was one of the last moments like this, I would've cherished it for just a little longer. 

- CHAPTER 22 END - 

Oop. Another chapter. 

I'm super excited to write this next upcoming angst O.o

Sooo I really want to like talk to people, so I'm thinking of creating a discord server that y'all can join? (Like for those of you who constantly vote and comment on this story, like I consider you a friend ngl) 

Well thanks for reading and like always remember to take care of yourself!