[26] Y/n Alone Pt. 2

( *Skreeches in 'I just finished the first season of haikyuu'* ) 

~ First Person POV ~

Silently, I fiddled with a piece of my cloak, feeling nervous for what I was about to do.

The scorpion girl in front of me looked side to side, "Uh- see, about that- Shadow Weaver kinda, isn't here anymore."

"What?" I said through gritted teeth, "What do you mean she's not here? Do you know where she is?"

"No, but if you turn back now- I'll let you walk away without getting captured," 

My fists were clenched into tight balls, "Great, now what am I gonna do," I mumbled, getting ready to turn back. 

"Wait!" One of Scorpia's pincers gripped the back of my cloak and I turned around, "I know that were not really friends- or even on the same side of the war- but I need your help."

I sighed, maybe helping her with whatever she needed help with will get my mind off of, you know what.

"That depends on what you need help with," I crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes. 

"It's Catra, she was told to go find some first ones tech from the Crimson Waste," This caused me to raise an eyebrow, "I want to go with her, but I don't think I'm strong enough to help her by myself. She never wants to listen to me!"

"Fine."

"Oh come on it'll just be- Wait your serious?" 

Nodding, I looked down, "I'm kinda sorta taking a break from the alliance, so I'm neutral currently. Plus, I'm not really worth anything if you capture me soooo." 

"Thank you so much!" She gave me a giant-Scorpia hug, "I promise I'll repay you." 

Feeling the air leave my lungs, I patted her on the back and followed her through the Fright Zone, onto a ship headed for the place that Bow's dads told us specifically not to go. 

~ Time Skip ~

The entire way there we followed behind the prison skiff, making sure that they didn't see us. They dropped Catra off left, and we left our skiff behind some sand dune, catching up with the cat girl who was frowning at the sandy sight. 

"Catra! Boy you are just as fast on sand as you are everywhere else," Scorpia chuckled, causing Catra to turn around and look at the both of us. 

When she saw me she just narrowed her eyes, "Whats she doing here." 

"Good question," I answered in an equally annoyed and sarcastic tone. 

But Scorpia was more excited, "Oh yeah, She offered to help us find that First Ones tech. With three people looking were bound to find it quickly! So, what are we looking at," 

"I'm looking at the crimson waste, the place Hordak sent me to die. I have no Idea what you're doing, cause the last thing I told you was to leave me alone," 

"I know, It was so noble of you!" Scorpia had stars in her eyes, "You pushed me away in order to save me! It just brought us closer together," She hugged the cat girl, who pushed her away.

"I'm not- You know what? It doesn't matter. Nothing matters anymore. What I am interested in however, is why you," she pointed a finger at me, "would betray your precious alliance." 

Shrugging, I kicked the ground, "I don't view it as a betrayal, I'm just helping someone. That's what the good guys do or something." 

"We can discuss this more later. Let's just get to finding out what that is," She pointed to some sort of giant skeleton that had a tent set up around it with people going in and out.