Perfect match

Ria walks up the stairs and stops Shalini, she takes a look at her wrists and starts "I thought I was seeing things last night Shalini but I just couldn't help but notice the bangles on your wrists, tell me who gave them to you?"

"Shalini looks at the bangles whilst bidding a smile and replies "Aunt, Vedant bought them for me."

"You two aren't married yet but he's already spoiling you." She lifts her eyebrows "The priest will be here very soon but where's that sleep head of your sister?"

"I'm here aunt." Asha yells as she runs to them. "Did you see Shalini's bangles aunt? perhaps I should also get one for myself... they're gorgeous."

Shalini blushed

***

The priest looks at the horoscopes set before him and he smiles "They are a perfect match. There's a lot of goodluck and prosperity. It's been long since I've seen such a perfect match. There's only two days left for the engagement, it should happen per our plan."

"As you say priest." Aniket says answers

"Come on now Vedant and Shalini take the priest's blessings." Ruchi urged them forward.

The couple bend to receive the priest's blessings and returned to their seats.

The priest takes a closer look at the horoscope and announced "There are two dates for the wedding."

Surjeet asks the priest to go on and he continues "It could be two months from now or five months from now."

"Two months from now is okay, right Ruchi?" Tanya asks

"Why not Tanya, two months it is then.I'm glad the date has been brought closer, now I can welcome my daughter-in-law to her new home soon." Ruchi replies.

"Everything is settled then, thank you priest." Rowan appreciates

"It's what I've been called to do after all, have a good day... bless you all." The priest bades them and stands to leave.

***

"I thought you were happy with the first date." Ria confronts Tanya.

"I was but the second date is best to avoid problems." Tanya answers.

"What problems could arise Tanya ?" Ria continues "They could reject her after the truth comes out Ria, this isn't the first time she's been proposed to and you know it. Hema would have loved to see Shalini get married but now she can't, I'm doing this for Hema too. I don't want Shalini to go through any more pains, she's been through a lot."

"You're right but it will have to be told sooner or later, we can't decieve this family."

"It's not important for them to know anyways I just want everything to work out."

Unknown to them Shalini overheard their conversation and runs out of the house.

Support me by clicking the star in the corner.
❤️