Tumeric and Henna

The Rajputs and Tiwaris were finally ready to move into their new house and began the tumeric ceremony.

Shalini met Vedant and told him he was free to cut off the wedding at any point in time, Vedant however gave no response. He could only wish that Rachna would stop feeding her more lies.

Shalini changed into a yellow and white outfit and sat on the floor for the ceremony. Thoughts of what Vedant was going to do filled her mind.

Everyone took turns in applying tumeric on her from the Maheshwaris, Garodias, Bhopalis and even Mrs Chaturvedi who was in attendance.

The ceremony was in full swing and Ria suggested a song as the drums played.

The henna ceremony took place as soon as Shalini changed into a Georgette saree. All ladies got henna designs of their choices. The women played drums, sang and danced.

Asha played close attention to her sister and saw that Shalini was still scared of the unknown as her henna dried up. She stages her sister to make her dance, forcing her to sway her hips and move her arms as she called out to the drummers to play louder.

She knew how Shalini shattered would be if Vedant called off the wedding, it will hurt more now that she had started growing feelings for him and Tanya would give up in trying to find a groom for her.

To sum it up it will be one huge disaster.

"Shalini is done with the tumeric and henna ceremony but we're still stuck on Vedant's tumeric." Ruchi complained but Rowan protested "We could have been done if you just put your phone down ."

"Say whatever you want Rowan but we have to hurry." Ruchi waved him off.

"I just got a call from Tinnu, I've given the workers some days off. Some of them will be here in Lucknow for Vedant's wedding." Rowan informed everyone.

"That's good uncle, the wedding will be a grand affair indeed." Shagird replies as Indira comes in with the tumeric for the ceremony.

"Let's begin the ceremony."

"I've seen the pictures of Shalini's henna Vedant. It's beautiful. I must say that I had a hard time finding your name but I'm sure it'll be easy for you." Ruchi tells her son and wiggles her eyebrows.

"He has no choice aunt." Shagird makes sure to add.

Rachna paces around the hall with her phone in hand. Raj still hasn't called her since his mother's arrest and all attempts to get to him fell flat.

Was he later arrested?

Rachna couldn't help but wonder what he was up to.

"Rachna you are becoming lazy and you're dancing with someone who'll take your place in Vedant's heart...this is absurd."

Support me by clicking on the star below.😇