Apologies and warnings

Shagird sits on the stair case holding his face in his hands when Asha walks past him but stops to ask if all was well.

He decides to bore his heart out to Asha and tells her about Rachna and Vedant's past together which shocks Asha at first but as soon as she remembers Raj she blurts out Raj's connection to her family, she promised to keep their conversation a secret and help each other out.

Khushi drags in an alcohol ridden Raj into their rented apartment. She waves off the smell of alcohol while repeatedly cursing herself for giving birth to a drunkard.

Out of anger, she slaps Raj and reminds him of their goal which is to destroy the Maheshwaris' reputation and make them suffer.

She threatens to get rid of him like she did to Shalini's grandmother if he forgets their goal.

Raj could sense his mother's bad mood despite being drunk and promised to stick to their goal even if it was the last thing he did.

***

Rachna bumps into Vedant in the hall to get his attention.

Vedant however apologizes and is about to walk away when Rachna grips his arm and requests for a few minutes to talk to him.

"What's happening to us Vedant?It was my birthday the other day and you didn't even let me feed you but you let that other woman feed you and you fed her back..."

"THAT OTHER WOMAN has a name, it's Shalini and she's my fiancee give her that respect and besides what you should be asking is what HAPPENED." he interrupts

"I loved you Rachna, I really did but what did you do? You left me with no other choice but to move on to someone better and now you just popped out of nowhere and expect me to still be head over heels for you."

"Yes Vedant, that's called true love." Rachna replies and Vedant responds in outrage "True love my foot Rachna, that love no longer exists between you and I, if you came here looking for that from me..." he claps his hands and pleads "I'm sorry but leave this place and find it elsewhere."

He walks off.

"It won't end like this Vedant." Rachna calls after him but Ruchi walks out from behind a pillar she's been hiding whilst listening to their conversation to face her.

"Now you've heard it from Vedant himself, you had better leave this house or I'll personally send you out." She warned.

Support me by clicking the star below.☺️