The reveal

The party is finally over and Shalini changes to her sleep wear. She paces around the room waiting for Asha who comes in and reports "Raj left some minutes ago." and hugs Shalini.

Shalini goes ahead to tell Asha that she knew what Tanya had said concerning Raj knowing that Asha wouldn't tell her. Asha let go of her and fumbles with her hand "I don't really know what to say Shalini. I watched you three years ago dying in silence and I don't want to see you like that again."

Shalini walks to the door and stops "Well I know what to say, I don't want to see Raj again and I don't want him to create a bad impression of me before Vedant and his family, you know what his capable of." she says and leaves for her parent's room while Asha follows her closely.

Shalini's presence in her parent's room startled them as they wondered why she's there. She proceeds in as Asha stands by the door. Tanya asks her why she chose to come to them at that hour and Shalini tells them about Raj, Tanya panicks and looks at Aniket for help.

"I want you to tell the Rajputs about my past, it will make no difference if they know." Shalini requests and Tanya argues "No way Shalini like you said it makes no difference."

Shalini protests "It can ruin my future in their home mum understand that at least."

Mother and daughter go on while Aniket and Asha watch quietly and Shalini reaches to the conclusion that she will tell the Rajputs herself with or without her permission before storming out.

Tanya tells Ria the conversation that she and Shalini had and is convinced by Ria to tell the Rajputs about Shalini's past after exchange of words.

Tanya ensures that all the family members know the step she's above to take and they give her their support.

The Tiwaris and Rajputs gather in the dinning room when the Maheshwaris and Garodias join them in the absence of Asha, Shalini and Shekhar who look on from upstairs. Aniket makes known to the Rajputs and Tiwaris that they need to tell them somethings before the marriage.

Tension immediately builds up in the room and silence takes over. Tanya is reluctant to speak at first but is urged on by Ria.

Shalini who couldn't handle the unknown runs to her room leaving Asha and Shekhar to watch on her behalf. When Tanya's through, Surjeet tells them that they didn't want to to hide anything from them and Ria asks for forgiveness on the family's behalf for keeping it for so long.

"What are you doing aunt? It's okay, the wedding will still go on." Vedant stops and turns to his family "It will, won't it?" his family gives their approval and Asha sighs in relief.

Ruchi goes in to embrace Tanya "It really makes no difference Tanya. Shalini is a gem, we can't afford to lose her. She's already like my daughter, the wedding will and must go on."

"Thanks Ruchi, we've all been through a lot because of this, she's endured so many rejections."

"You worry too much, those who rejected her are at lose and I think it's all what God wanted, to keep her for our dear Vedant, someone who truly loves her." Indira chips in.

Support me by clicking the star in the corner.
🤗