The same person

Rachna pulls a man into her room and slams her door shut.

"RK your finally here, why do you answer Raj here? Have you been lying to me?" Rachna asks.

"RK, Rajkumar and Raj they're the same person." Rachna sits on her bed and inquires "What do you have with this family anyway?"

"I was once one of them but now I just want their downfall. Did you see how the fire flared up when I gave my offerings."

"It's normal for that to happen..." Raj interrupts, "No Rachna, don't be decieved. It shows that she hasn't forgotten me. I'll get rid of them like I got rid of that old woman."

3 years ago

Hema couldn't help feeling worried about Shalini's upcoming wedding but expressing her fears to anyone was of no use.

She made up her mind to clear things about Raj by visiting his home without telling her family members.

The housekeeper showed her in and asked her to wait a while but Hema for impatient and started to walk around the house when she overhead a conversation.

"What do we do? The house will get auctioned soon and we have no money left on us." Khushi complained and Harsh answered "We'll stick to our plan, Raj has too marry Shalini if we want to save ourselves then in due time we'll take over their properties and become rich."

Raj shook his head and chipped in "It's of no use dad, by the time we get married we must have lost everything."

"Then the wedding has to take place as soon as possible. I'll speak to Tanya." Khushi replied.

"I'll speak to the bank manager and delay the auction for as long as I can." Harsh contributed to the plan.

"It's truly a pity and to think that I love Shalini, no way. She has no idea that she just a pawn in our little game." Raj said and roared in laughter.

Harsh approached the door and stopped in his tracks. "We've got a visitor." he announced fixing his eyes to the door and continued "That visitor has been eavesdropping come let's welcome her."

Khushi confused by his words asked "Who is it?" Raj walked to his father and answered "Ms Hema Maheshwari."

Hema looked at them and started running, Raj, Harsh and Khushi began the hot chase. Hema mumbled prayers for her safety and thanked god that she now knew who Raj was.

While running she stumbles and lets out a loud cry.

Harsh and Raj picked her and took her to a room where they tied her up. Khushi came later closing the door behind her.

"I've sent the servants away they have tomorrow off too." she informed her husband and son then darted to Hema's side.

"You old hag you had the nerve to eavesdrop on us, respect your age." Khushi spat at the stressed woman.

"We can't spare her she knows way too much." Harsh started to Khushi's agreement.

"I'll bring the poison, you two watch her closely she might play a trick on us." Khushi exited the room and returned minutes later with a bottle of poison.

"There's no way, I'll drink that and you Raj? My family trusts you so much and my Shalini too. Is this how you repay their trust." Hema shot at Raj while wringling in pain.

"Oh shut up, Raj doesn't love or care for any of you...not even Shalini...get over it..."

"You shameless woman, you're a disgrace to the women of the society, only witches have a heart like yours."

"That's enough Mrs Maheshwari, you can't insult my wife like that." Harsh growled but Hema went on. "You traitor, my son has considered you a friend but you..."

"You disgust me whatever, right granny but we're here for business and not your lectures." Raj came in.

"Let her rant  Raj. This is the last time she'll speak and we've been blessed to hear her talk for the last time. You should leave, I and your father will take care of things from here." Khushi replied Raj who walked away in obedience.

Some time later, Khushi and Harsh emerged from the room and announced Hema's death to Raj.

They toasted to their victim's death and ensured that her body was dumped infront of the Maheshwari residence.

All attempt by Aniket and Ria to find their mother's murderer was all in vain and Khushi succeeded in fastening the wedding date.

Ria however had faith that she would eventually find the murderer and investigated the case herself. She tried to ignore the fact that Raj could be involved but on remembering Hema's dislike for Raj she couldn't.

On Shalini and Raj's wedding day, Khushi and Harsh feared that Ria had found out the truth and asked Raj to abandon Shalini on the altar.

Aniket hated the disgrace brought to Shalini by the Harishs and immediately convinced the banks management to auction their house and make sure they had no money.

He literally made their lives a living hell.

Harsh left Khushi and never came back leaving Khushi and Raj to fend for themselves which made Raj a bitter man.

Ria and Shekhar watched as Surjeet and Aniket escorted the Brahmans out. The memories of the day Hema's body was found in front of their house  floods back into Ria's mind and she tells Shekhar about it.

She tells him about the bad feelings she has concerning Raj's unexpected reappearance and visits and how she feels that he was involved in Hema's death.

Shekhar doesn't try to dissuade his mother since he despised Raj.

They planned to find Hema's murderer.

Support me by clicking the star below. ☺️