Trouble

Rachna told everyone the previous day that it was going to be her birthday and invited Raj and his special guest as well.

Ruchi wants nothing to do with this but Indira convinces her to. She wants everyone dressed up and even asks Chetan to put up some decorations.

Shalini bakes the cake and calls everyone to the sitting room for the gathering.

Rachna wears a pink anarkali dress with a crown as she gives a vote of thanks.

Tanya then reminds her to call her parents to which she replies that she already did and they sent their regards to them. Asha urges everyone to come up and cut the cake with Rachna.

The cake is wheeled out and they sing a happy birthday song for her. Rachna takes a slice and says she wants to feed everyone, she goes to Vedant who instead takes the cake and feeds himself.

"It's okay Rachna I'm here, feed me." Shagird raises his hand with a wide smile on seeing Vedant's reaction.

Asha glares at him and Shagird takes a slice to feed her before asking if she's happy, she answers him with a fake smile.

Rachna is disappointed to say the least and when Ria takes note of this, she asks "What's wrong Rachna? Don't tell me that such a beautiful girl like you is still single? I know I'm right, tell us about him."

Rachna sees this as an opportunity to stir trouble "Yes aunt there is someone." a blush creeps up her face "I actually went for a friend's party and we stole glances from each other. After that night, we became a couple." Rachna smirks as she narrated how she met Vedant.

"Where is he?" Asha asks

"Hold on, I'll tell you." Rachna turns to Vedant's direction and answers "He lives in Chandigarh but he has come to Lucknow for an important work, you've seen him a lot of times... he's pretty famous."

"Is he a movie star?"

"Tell us his name already."

"His name is..."

Rachna is about calling Vedant out when Ruchi interrupts "The snacks are getting cold, we should have them first then chat later."

Rachna takes in a breath and agrees "Yes, aunt is right let's have some snacks."she stops and exclaims "Oh look Raj is here!"

"What is he doing here?" Tanya groans

"I introduced them at granny's death anniversary. It seems like they've become close." Shalini answers with a sigh.

"Well warn him, I won't tolerate him here very soon."

Raj walks in and hugs Rachna while apologizing for his lateness. Rachna then announces that she invited Raj and his plus one, they hardly gave a listening ear as she goes on to inquire about his date.

A woman walks in and Ria gasps which attracts the others attention slowly as the Garodias and Maheshwaris faces morph into anger.

"Rachna meet my mother..."

"Let me introduce myself instead son ... I'm Khushi Harish, Raj's mother."

She says with a broad smile and hugs Rachna, they talk for a while before Rachna remembers the snacks.

"Wait don't be in a hurry, Vedant has up feed Shalini since she made the cake, you'll have to do same Shalini." Shagird announces and Vedant readily agrees asking Shalini to pick a slice.

"Don't take turns okay, do it at the same time." Shekhar adds.

The family then counts to three before the couple fed themselves admiring each other to their enemies dismay.

Support me by clicking the star below ☺️